Similar to the most popular games of current times, Animal Crossing or Minecraft, Roblox has managed to captivate millions of minds and hearts of players worldwide, especially kids. So are you wondering what it is?
What Is Roblox?
Roblox claims to be an ‘Imagination Platform’ developed to allow players of all ages to design and play 3D games online. Launched in 2007, today, over 64 million players come to the platform each month. According to recent reports, there are around 178 million Roblox accounts.
You can play Roblox on various devices, including Android and iOS smartphones and tablets, as well as on PC, Xbox One, and Amazon devices.
Gamers designed Roblox for gamers. Besides creating and exploring virtual worlds, the game encourages users to socialize, make friends, and interact with other players known as virtual explorers.
If you are already aware of what the game is and have been playing it or have tried it, and now you are wondering how to delete a Roblox account, this article is perfect for you.
How To Delete Roblox Account?
Unfortunately, deleting a Roblox account isn’t straightforward as merely going to the menu and selecting what you need because the game website doesn’t provide the feature of deleting an account. Abandoning your account might not be the best approach either because it has been reported that inactive accounts can be seen even after five users of not using.
Nonetheless, we have found a way to delete your ‘Roblox’ account successfully!
There are a bunch of techniques you can try:
- Method One: You can try calling the Roblox help center number 888-858-BLOX to delete the Roblox account. A representative from the Roblox center will ask for some information to verify that it is indeed your account that you wish to delete. The deletion process may take a few days to complete.
- Method Two: You can also delete your Roblox account by sending an email to the Roblox Customer Care at email@example.com. Start by logging in your account and then requesting the system of account deletion through the mail.
You will be expected to give your email address, phone number, home address, and other necessary information for the verification process.
It is important to remember that when reaching out to Roblox Customer Care through email or call, you will be required to need your name, email, phone, address, a number that are associated with your Roblox account. This and other information is necessary for your identification as the owner of the account.
Abandon your account: by not using your Roblox account for a year, it will be marked as inactive by Roblox, which will eventually lead to deletion. This method will be a slow process, and you cannot use the account during the year because that will reset the timer. However, this method is known to work.
Break the Terms and Conditions: By breaking the terms and conditions of the game, you will be banned. Three bans will result in the deletion of your account by Roblox. We don’t recommend this option unless all other alternatives have failed.
How to Uninstall The Roblox Software
After you have deleted or decided to abandon your Roblox account, it will make sense to remove the game software from your device. The process is as simple as removing any other software.
How to Restore Your Deleted Roblox Account
In case you change your mind just after deleting your Roblox account, there might be a chance to restore it. There is only one way of restoring an account:
- Write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include an explanation of the situation.
- Be as detailed as possible about your deleted account and explain why you would like it to be restored.
- Remember! There is no surety that your Roblox account data is still available to restore. Consider making a new account.
HOW TO DELETE YOUR ROBLOX ACCOUNT!! (WORKING)
- 6 Best Gaming & Tech Gadgets
- Paladins – Which Champions Are the Best To Use?
- How To Delete A Reddit Account Permanently
- 3 Reasons to Switch to a Wireless Mouse for Gaming
- 8 Best Gaming Keyboards Under 100
- 7 Best Fallout Games
- 7 Best Sims 3 Mods
- Epic Seven Tier List
- How To Fix “Minecraft OpenGL Error 1281”
- How to Fix Xbox One Error 0x97E107DF
- How To Fix PayDay 2 Mods not Workings