If you are a fan of watching American channels, then you are already aware of USTVNow Kodi addon. Basically, USTVNow Kodi addon works as an agent between a user and American channels. By signing up, USTVNow Kodi addon user can easily access their favorite Kodi addon. Before pursuing, I want to recommend Kodi VPN before installing any third-party addons on like Popcorn time, Exodus, etc.
Kodi fans, follow these simple steps to install USTVnow on Kodi.
However, I recommend to use Kodi v17, but if you are still using Kodi v16, then I have also summarized the process of installing USTVnow on Kodi for you.
Easy Steps To Install USTVNow on Kodi v17
- Launch Kodi > Go to file manager.
- Click Add Source > Select None
- Type this URL exactly http://fusion.tvaddons.co/ > Ok
- Give the name for this media Source “fusion” > Click OK.
- Go to Kodi home screen > Select addon.
- Click Box Icon > Click Install from Zip File > Click fusion > Select Kodi–repos > Select English > Click repository.xbmchub-x.x.x.zip > Wait for the notification.
- Click Install from Repository
- Select TVADDONS.CO Add–on Repository
- Open Video add–ons > Select USTVnow Plus > Click Install.
Easy Steps To Install USTVNow on Kodi v16
- Open Kodi
- Go to Videos > Add-Ons
- Choose USTVNow > Click Install.
- Wait until ‘Add-On Enabled’ notification will appear.
- Go back to Videos > Add-Ons and click USTVNow.
Guys, first of all, you have to make USTVNow account. Then follow these steps to install USTVNow addon. If you didn’t want to read, then you can also watch this video.
So, guys, I hope this guide will help you to install USTVnow on Kodi. First, you have to make USTVNow account then you have to choose any right Kodi VPN then you can easily enjoy streaming on Kodi. But if you still have any query, then you can ask directly to me in the comment section below. Stay connected with Reviewsed.com.