If you are a real streaming fan, then it’s next to impossible that you haven’t used Popcorn Time to watch movies and tv shows. With other popular streaming apps, Kodi is also becoming widely popular for its free and easy to use interface. The Kodi Popcorn time addon is an unofficial torrent-based plugin that allows users to stream torrent files.
Popcorn time is completely free, so be wary of your country’s copyright rules and avoid installing Popcorn Time on Kodi to avoid unnecessary trouble.
You will find easy, tried & tested steps to install Popcorn Time on Kodi in the following guide.
Easy Steps To Install Popcorn Time Kodi Addon
- Launch Kodi
- Click the setting icon.
- Go to System Settings > Expert Mode > Addon section.
- Turn on ‘Unknown Sources.’ If you haven’t turn on yet.
- Warning box pops up appears > Click yes.
- Go back Kodi home screen > Click ‘Settings’ icon.
- Go to File Manager > Add Source.
- Select none > Enter this URL http://dimitrology.com/repo.
- Give the name ‘Dimitrology’ > click ‘OK’.
- Go to Kodi home screen > select Addons.
- Click Package Installer Icon from the top left corner.
- Select ‘Install from Zip File’ > Dimitrology > kodipopcorntime.repository-1.0.0.zip.
- Wait until the ‘Markop159 Repo Enabled’ notification box appears.
- Select ‘Install from Repo’ > ‘Markop159 Repository’ > ‘Video Addons’ > Kodi Popcorn Time > ‘Install’.
- The installation process begins.
- Wait until Kodi Popcorn Time Addon Enabled notification appears.
- Go back to the Kodi home screen and select the ‘Addons’.
- Enjoy streaming on popcorn time Kodi addon.
For beginners, we have a simple video guide that will surely help them easily install Popcorn Time on Kodi.
So streamers, I hope this guide will help you watch your favourite movies and tv shows for free on popcorn time via Kodi. If you have any further queries related to installing Popcorn Time on Kodi, please share your questions and suggestions in the comments section below.