If you are real streaming fan then you may use a popcorn time to watch movies and tv shows, but it is an era of Kodi and streamers want every streaming forum at one place, so here in this guide I have summarized a whole process of installing popcorn time Kodi addon in just a few simple steps. But guys as all know popcorn time is completely free and there is always a risk in free chennals like Subsmovies, etc. of getting hacked or copyright issues. So if you are a citizen of the country where piracy laws don’t allow free streaming sites, then I recommend using a VPN service before installing Popcorn Time on Kodi.
Easy Steps To Install Popcorn Time Kodi Addon
- Launch Kodi
- Click the setting icon.
- Go to System Settings > Expert Mode > Addon section.
- Turn on ‘Unknown Sources.’ If you haven’t turn on yet.
- Warning box pops up appears > Click yes.
- Go back Kodi home screen > Click ‘Settings’ icon.
- Go to File Manager > Add Source.
- Select none > Enter this URL http://dimitrology.com/repo.
- Give the name ‘Dimitrology’ > click ‘OK’.
- Go to Kodi home screen > select Addons.
- Click Package Installer Icon from the top left corner.
- Select ‘Install from Zip File’ > Dimitrology > kodipopcorntime.repository-1.0.0.zip.
- Wait until the ‘Markop159 Repo Enabled’ notification box appears.
- Select ‘Install from Repo’ > ‘Markop159 Repository’ > ‘Video Addons’ > Kodi Popcorn Time > ‘Install’.
- The installation process begins.
- Wait until Kodi Popcorn Time Addon Enabled notification appears.
- Go back to the Kodi home screen and select the ‘Addons’.
- Enjoy streaming on popcorn time Kodi addon.
Guys if you dont want to read then watch is a video to install Popcorn Time on Kodi
So streamers I hope this guide with help you to watch movies and tv shows free on popcorn time via Kodi, But if you have any query related to Kodi then you can directly ask me in the comment section, or you can directly ask me by my contact us page.