Streaming your favorite movies and shows on the big screen can be fun, and you can easily watch an old flick, a new show, and a movie of your choice. Now get a chance to binge all the content you want on your streaming devices and TV. But all this is possible if you activate your Netflix account on your smart TV.
Let’s dive and learn how to activate Netflix.com/tv8 on your devices!
About Netflix.com TV 8
To activate your Netflix account on streaming devices like smart TVs, Roku, Firestick, and game consoles like the Xbox One and PlayStation 4, go to Netflix.com/tv8 and enter your Netflix activation code. When you access the Netflix app on your smart TV to begin watching Netflix directly from the device, you need to enter the eight-digit code that appears on your TV screen to use Netflix.com tv8. Keep in mind that this code needs to be used on the Netflix website, and to obtain it, you will have to follow the steps below:
- Go to the Netflix website and then sign up or create an account.
- Now type the code in the enter code field.
- Then click on the Activation code to obtain it.
- You can then use this code to activate Netflix on any of your streaming devices.
What is Netflix.com/tv8 Code?
The netflix.com/tv8 code will allow you to activate the Netflix application on your TVs and streaming devices. The TV8 code is displayed on your screen, and you will be prompted to enter it when you enter through netflix.com/tv8.
Device Supported by Netflix
Netflix supports all the devices mentioned here; you can activate and enter the Netflix.com TV 8 code. This will allow you to stream your favorite shows and movies on your streaming devices and Smart TVs.
- Roku TV
- Apple TV
- Samsung Smart TV
- Android TV box
- Game Consoles such as PS4 and Xbox
For your streaming devices, you can conveniently download the Netflix device and install it to have an uninterrupted binging session. Meanwhile, Netflix.com/tv8 won’t be required on your Netflix APK application.
How to Activate Netflix Using Activation Code?
Yes, you can activate your Netflix using the activation code. You will receive the code on your devices and must type it when required. To make it easier to comprehend, we have listed a few steps that you need to follow:
- Go to Netflix.com using your web browser and sign in to your Netflix account using your credentials.
- After you have logged in, choose the profile you wish to stream on your Netflix account.
- Now enter in your Netflix activation code and then hit the Activate button
- This will immediately link your device to your Netflix account
- You can now enjoy Netflix without any interruptions.
How to Activate Netflix TV8 on your Smart TV?
Netflix can be activated on any smart TV device and your game consoles. To do this, you must follow a few steps; we have a written tutorial using which you can learn how to activate netflix.com/tv8.
Follow the steps below to activate your Netflix on your Apple TV using Netflix.com tv8.
- Go to your homepage and then scroll down to the app store.
- Now press the OK button on your Apple TV remotes.
- After opening the App store, search for Netflix in the search bar and press OK.
- Now click on the download option to get it on your device.
- After downloading it on your device, search for it and press OK to open it on screen.
- Now click on the Log in with web option. But if you do not find this option on the screen, type in your Netflix credentials to activate it.
- You will then be redirected to a page with a QR code, an eight-digit code, and the instructions. Make sure to follow the on-screen topics.
- Go to the phone web or your PC and then open Netflix.co/tv8
- This is where you will type in the eight-digit code on your web screen and then press enter.
- Your Netflix account will open up quickly on your Apple TV quite easily.
Follow all the steps we have stated below to activate Netflix on your Roku TV using Netflix.com tv 8:
- Make sure to have a stable internet connection on your Roku TV
- Now go to the home tab, scroll down to find Search Channels, and press OK on your remote.
- Search for Netflix in the search bar on your TV and then press OK.
- Click on the Add Channel and then wait for the downloading of the app to complete.
- After that, find the Netflix icon in your home and then Press the OK button to open it on your screen.
- Click on the Log in with the web browser option.
- Then a page will open with a QR code, an eight-digit code, and instructions. Now follow these instructions.
- Now either uses the web browser on your phone or PC and then open Netflix.com tv 8
- Type in the eight-digit code that is displayed on your TV screen.
- Your Netflix account will open automatically on your Roku TV as soon as you submit it.
- Now choose the account you want to stream, and then enjoy!
Now learn to activate Netflix on any of your android smart TV like Samsung or any other using Netflix.com/tv8.
- Go to your homepage and then Install Netflix on your Smart TVs.
- After installing it on your TVs, you can log in using the web option.
- Now a page will open up with a QR code or an eight-digit code and instructions.
- Open Netflix.com/tv 8 on your phone, web, or PC
- Now type in the eight-digit code you can see on your TV screens.
- Netflix account will automatically open on your Smart TVs, choose your account and start watching your favorite shows and movies.
1. How do I activate Netflix on two devices?
The membership plan you have determines the amount of screens you are allowed to use when watching shows at the same time. At the same time, this does not restrict the number of devices you can login in to. So if you wish to watch Netflix on any of your devices, sign in using the credentials.
2. How do I activate a device on my Netflix account?
To activate a device on your Netflix account, you must sign in on your tablet or phone. Before entering your login credentials, choose the Sign in from web option.
Now point your phone and tablet camera towards the AR code on your TV screen. Then tap on the banner that appears on the screen and then enter the code to continue streaming.
3. How does Netflix work on multiple devices?
Even if you have many devices connected to Netflix, you only can effectively stream according to the number of screens that are part of your Netflix membership plan. As long as no one is watching, you can still have three users signed into your account if you are using the two-screen subscription.
It may now be evident that activating Netflix on your Smart TVs is relatively easy. Just make sure to follow the steps we have stated in this article. It is easy to manage gadgets if you know how to handle them easily. Stream your favorite content on the big screen by activating it using the Netflix.com/tv8 code.
- 12 Free Movie Streaming Websites
- How to Watch the ‘American Pie’ Movies in Order (Chronologically)
- Watch All Seasons Of Haikyuu on Netflix From Anywhere in the World
- How to Watch Resident Evil Movies In Order
- 23 Best Los Movies Alternatives
- 8 Best Zooqle Alternatives
- Disney Plus Not Working?
- Top 12 Bank Robbery Movies of All Time