If you are a proud owner of a GeForce graphics card then GeForce Experience is the ideal tool to have for recording, sharing video, grabbing screenshot, and live streaming with ease and minimal hassle. You might be thinking that there’s an abundance of comparable software that can allow you to do the same thing but for GeForce GPU owners the GeForce Experience is the top choice for getting the most out of their equipment without compromising on the performance.
Nonetheless, GeForce Experience can have issues and there have been multiple user complaints of various bugs. One of the recurring problems that users face is the program not opening. Thankfully there are some easy, straightforward solutions for the problem and can be done by anyone, without professional assistance.
Why doesn’t GeForce Experience login work?
There could be several reasons why you are unable to login into the GeForce Experience. A common error happens when you try to log in using your Google account.
However, some users had issues with logging in with their Nvidia login also did not work. There have also been reports of email-password fields on the login screen being non-interactable.
During our research, we were able to find some of the most common reasons for login showing a white window pop-up, a black screen, or login components that are unclickable:
- A privacy extension that blocks cookies could be preventing you from logging into your GeForce Experience.
- If your DNS proxy settings are set to private DNS servers, that can cause GeForce Experience login issues.
- If your PC isn’t running the Nvidia Telemetry Container service, it can prevent the GeForce Experience login.
- If the installed directory is missing files, it can result in bugs within the GeForce login process.
- The cache of the GeForce Experience application cache Is also a common reason for login problems.
- The Disabled/stopped Nvidia Local System container service can also block your login process.
In this article, we will discuss the most commonly used GeForce Experience not opening solution that has been successful at resolving this matter. Our aim is to bring you the easiest and most effective fixes so you can get the program up and running again in no time.
Restarting GeForce Experience
The first method which is also the easiest and is known to work for many users is simply restarting the program to fix the glitch that was preventing it from opening.
The issue occurs when the program is running in the background and stops working for some reason. This is a common problem with different programs that run in the background on the computer.
Sometimes, the GeForce Experience could be partially open, which prevents it from completely opening or closing. In this case, restarting the program will resolve the issue.
To restart GeForce Experience follow these steps:
- Press ‘CTRL + ALT + Delete’ keys simultaneously to open a window and go to the Task Manager by selecting it from the options.
- Find the NVIDIA related programs running in the background of the system.
- Click on the ‘More Details’ button located in the bottom of the page to find any NVIDIA programs.
- Once you find the programs, close them by pressing the ‘Delete‘ button on your keyboard or by right clicking and selecting ‘End Task‘ within the drop-down.
- After all the processes have been closed, reopen GeForce Experience to check if it works.
If your GeForce Experience not working, then follow these instructions carefully. The program should work, but if it doesn’t, you can try the next method on our list.
Check Antivirus Or Create Firewall Exception
An antivirus plays an important part in protecting your system from threats from harmful files but it can also cause some performance issues in some applications and programs.
In some instances, your antivirus may be preventing GeForce Experience from working on your computer. You can resolve this problem by temporarily disabling your antivirus software and opening GeForce Experience to check and see if it is your antivirus is the root cause.
If so, consider creating a firewall exception for GeForce Experience.
Reinstall GPU Drivers
If the other two methods of closing and restarting GeForce Experience and disabling your antivirus do not yield the result you want then the issue might be with the internal drive that is causing the failure.
Drivers that are outdated or corrupt can have a negative impact on your system’s performance and can also stop programs from opening. So, if you GeForce Experience not loading, the only solution for this problem is to reinstall the drivers. Here is how you can do that:
- Click on the Window Start menu.
- Select ‘Device Manager’ from the drop-down menu.
- Find and select ‘Display adapters’ inside the Device Manager – this should display your GPU.
- Right-click your GPU and click the ‘uninstall’ option from the drop-down menu.
- The uninstall wizard will further guide you to successfully install the drivers.
- After successfully uninstalling the driver. Find the latest graphics drivers from your GPU via manual driver search function by visiting the NVIDIA Driver support page.
- Once you find your required graphic driver, click the download button.
- Once your driver installs successfully, double-click to launch the installation process.
- Follow the instructions of the wizard to install the driver.
- Once the driver is installed, restart your PC to launch GeForce Experience.
Reinstall GeForce Experience
We hope that one of the above-mentioned would have helped you resolve your GeForce Experience related issues. However, if you are still experiencing issues, then there is only one thing left to do.
Reinstalling GeForce Experience is a tried and tested way of getting rid of all GeForce related issues. It allows you to successfully get rid of all bugs and corrupt files. Follow the following method to quickly and easily uninstall GeForce Experience.
- Click the ‘Start’ menu in the bottom left-hand corner of your desktop and type ‘Control Panel’ in the search bar.
- Open the control panel, click the ‘Program’ option and select ‘uninstall a program‘.
- Find GeForce Experience, right-click it, and uninstall the program.
- The uninstall wizard will guide you to fully removing the GeForce Experience from your PC.
- Restart your PC before initiating the reinstall process.
- Open the NVIDIA website and download the updated version of GeForce Experience.
- Download the installer and execute the application. Once it downloads successfully, load the program and it should function as per normal.
We hope that you will find out methods easy, quick, and helpful for fixing your GeForce Experience issues. It can be extremely stressful if your GeForce Experience stops working as it plays a major role in many people’s systems.
We have saved you from all the stress as one of our methods will surely help you fix your GeForce Experience issues. Which solution helped you fix your GeForce Experience issues? Please share it with us in the comments section.
- How To Fix Geforce Experience Error Code 0x0003
- How To Fix “Minecraft OpenGL Error 1281”
- 6 Best Graphics Card Under $100
- How To Fix Twitch 2000 Network Error
- How to Fix Avast Not Opening on Windows?
- Bitdefender vs Avast
- AVG Vs Avast
- Windows Defender vs Avast
- McAfee vs Avast
- AMD Radeon RX 480 Review
- How To Unlock Every Character In Risk Of Rain 2