Social media management has become a full-fledged profession over time. The credit can be given to the rise of social media platforms along with the internet. Almost 4 billion people across the world are active on social media today.
That makes up to nearly half of the entire world’s population. It is easy to connect and reach to a bigger audience with social media platforms. That’s why they have turned into perfect platforms for marketing and promotion purposes.
The concept of social media marketing sounds easy. We spend hours on social media surfing through things, you must think. However, the difference between the two is huge. Given the fact that social media marketing is almost like an actual profession, it requires serious efforts and dedication. You have to be constant, just like with any other job.
The only difference is that you can do it from your couch. Even better, there are different services that provide you with ways to ease the whole job. There are many social media management programs in existence that you can use. One of those is AgoraPulse.
What is Agorapulse?
AgoraPulse is one of the best social media contest tools to tun giveaways and contests. Its initial form came to fruition way back in 2001, known as Affinitiz. As time went by and social media grew larger than life, Affinitiz evolved into AgoraPulse in 2011. Today it is one of the most popular social media management tools with over 23,000 active users as of now.
AgoraPulse has various features that help you manage your own or your brand’s social media presence. Some of these are-
Diverse Social Media
Regularly publishing posts is the biggest part of social media marketing. Social media managers usually handle multiple accounts across different platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. They have to post actively across all of the platforms. This can surely get hectic, but AgoraPulse is here to help with that. Posting at the right time will gradually help you in getting more likes and followers on Facebook, views on your Youtube videos, and followers on Instagram.
AgoraPulse lets you manage all of your social media profiles from one place. You can post the same post across all the platforms by just one click. Or you can post different posts one by one, as many as you want, at the same time. You don’t have to keep switching onto different platforms and different pages for that.
To make things even easier, AgoraPulse lets you schedule posts in advance. You can set a specific time when you want your content to be published, and AgoraPulse will post it for you. You can schedule more than one posts across any of your linked social media profiles. Doing so does save useful time. There is another little useful feature that allows you to schedule a post more than once. You can set the interval you want it to be posted after, too. You can also make a queue of different types of posts to keep them organized. AgoraPulse also creates a content calendar for you that displays every detail of your content schedule of day, a week, or a month.
The platforms that AgoraPulse supports are; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, and Linkedin. You can post more than just text posts and photos. With AgoraPulse, you can publish YouTube videos or Instagram stories as well. There aren’t that many social media managers that work for YouTube, which gives AgoraPulse an edge.
Another major part of social media marketing is customer feedback. You need to keep with messages and comments from your followers on your different social media profiles. AgoraPulse comes with a shared inbox where you receive all of your customer feedback from your linked profiles, in one place. You can read and respond to all of them from just one place. Most of the social media managers have this feature, but AgoraPulse also allows you to put a filter on the feedback. It keeps away the spam and the bots. No doubt, it is an efficient and productive feature.
There is one more feature that sets AgoraPulse different from similar standard tools. It lets you know what people are saying about your pages and brand outside of your inbox. You can look up all of the mentions, hashtags, keywords, and tags related to your promotional pages and accounts.
AgoraPulse is also one of the few social media management tools that help you with content creation and optimization. It keeps you up with trending ideas and suggests hashtags and keywords that fare better. It also creates a report of your social media performance with deep analytic details. It helps you figure out which content and strategy works the best and attracts the most attention.
AgoraPulse is professional and, as a result, charges like one too. It is one of the more expensive tools out of the bunch.
If it can’t be used for free and the first plan named “Medium”, starts at $79 per month.
This plan gives you an allowance of adding up to 10 social media profiles with 2 users. Extra profiles and users can be bought at extra prices. It includes all of the features that have been mentioned yet.
Second, up is the Large plan. Here, you can connect 25 profiles with 4 users being allowed. It has everything that Medium has and more. It adds ad monitoring, a Twitter sync frequency of 1 hour, and lets you keep a history of up to 24 months. It costs $179 per month.
The third plan is X-large priced at $239 per month. In this plan, you can have 40 profiles with 8 users. It increases the number of ads per profile to 1000 and Twitter sync frequency to 30 minutes.
The last but not the least is the Enterprise plan. Here you get 60 profiles and 20 users. It upgrades the number of ads to 2500 and Twitter sync frequency to 5 minutes. It also brings a dedicated account manager and priority support over email, chat, and phone. This plan costs $399 per month.
The pricing of AgoraPulse might be the only factor that can be seen as a con for some. It is one of the most expensive social media services. However, its functions, capabilities, and reputation do justify the price tag. The bottom line is; you will love AgoraPulse, but your wallet might not.
- The calendar of contents is great-very organized, easy to access, and organize.
- The reporting brings you everything in one place, everything you need. Find the exact metric you ‘re searching for quick, really fast.
- If you have many content authors, the content approval system is perfect for you, and you need to approve it before it becomes public.
- The tool’s monitoring tools really make you look pretty fantastic. It’s so amazing to be able to download a professional-looking report every month!
- Posting Instagram photos and videos is a breeze, whether you are doing them online or from a handheld device.
- The aspect of the time zone is something that I would like to see worked on. I really like the way that I can switch between time zones, but I’d love it if the calendar pops up automatically in the time zone the profile has set, and not by default in the one I’m in.
- I’d love to be able to reorder pictures I posted to create a multi-photo message. I need to import them separately at the moment, in the precise order in which I want them. I can’t drag a new order and bring it down.
- I’d love to be able to add more rivals to my portfolio, without paying extra for them. It’s such a nice idea, but it’s not worth the price because we’re only spending $200 a month, it feels like something that should be included and included.
Agorapulse is a tool for social media management that helps companies, enterprises, and advertisers to handle all their social media posts, plan and post content, recognize key influencers, track social networks and get beautiful reports all in one easy-to-use dashboard. Currently, Agorapulse supports Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube. Make sure you try it today to find out what you like about it best!
- How to Build Your First Profitable eCommerce Website
- 4 Essential Tools for Influencers Today
- How to Make a Post Shareable on Facebook
- How To Delete Discord Account
- Is Dailymotion Safe To Use?
- How To Uninstall Internet Explorer Windows 10
- Internet Marketing Strategies to Make Your Business Stand Out in 2021
- Sprout Social Vs Sendible
- Viralyft Review
- Kicksta Review