Can’t decide between Sprout Social and Sendible for managing your social media accounts? Here’s a little more information on these sites to help you make an informed choice faster and save some effort, money, and time in the process.
Founded in 2010, Sprout Social is trusted by more than 25,000 organizations and brands that include the likes of Evernote, Glassdoor, Shopify, etc. Its single-stream inbox lets you perform several functions like retweeting, replying to messages, and much more. You can use it to publish or schedule your content, analyze your accounts’ performance and develop an efficient marketing strategy to increase engagement on Instagram quickly. You can make use of their 30-day free trial to see if it’s the right social media management tool for you or not.
Sendible was founded in 2009 and has since been providing quality services and excellent results to its clients, which includes Social Reach agency, Olive and Milo & several others. Be it publishing posts, collaborations, providing insights, or social listening, Sendilbe can manage it all without any troubles and rake in higher engagement on Instagram in a short duration. Last but not least, it provides a 14-day trial to help you experience things first-hand before sealing the deal.
Here’s a better comparison on the basis of functionality, ratings, customer service, and pricing as per the information available on their sites.
Both offer similar functionality like an inbox that contains messages from all your different social media accounts, the ability to publish your posts, schedule them, or save them for later use, and analytical tools to help you find the latest trends and create a marketing strategy to increase engagement on posts and get new followers quickly. Apart from these common features, Sprout Social has support for external integrations as well as 3rd party plugins/addons, which gives it a slight edge over Sendible.
One of the major factors in helping decide a product is its user ratings, and the same can be said in this case.
|Capterra||4.4 out of 5 stars(446 user ratings)||4.5 out of 5 stars(80 user ratings)|
|g2.com||4.3 out of 5 stars(1425 user ratings)||4.5 out of 5 stars(699 user ratings)|
|TrustRadius||8.0 out of 10 stars(356 user ratings)||8.7 out of 10 stars(25 user ratings)|
|PC Mag||4.5 out of 5 stars||3.5 out of 5 stars|
|GetApp||4.4 out of 5 stars(446 user ratings)||4.5 out of 5 stars(80 user ratings)|
Sendible has higher ratings across the board (except for PC Mag) but has fewer user ratings than Sprout Social. So do take these numbers into consideration before choosing one for your business or brand.
Compatibility and Support
A business can only flourish if it provides services on the trending and most used platforms and ensures customer satisfaction. Both Sendible and Sprout Social can help you deploy on Cloud, SaaS, and web-based projects as well as Android, iPhone, and iPad. But when it comes to customer care and support, Sendible doesn’t have a live representative available round the clock like Sprout Social. But if you are more inclined to get your answers from FAQs and forums, then you can bank upon Sendible as Sprout Social does not provide customer support in this form. Besides this, both the social media management tools have dedicated teams to help you in solving your queries and issues through email, phone support, chat, and their extensive knowledge base, which also includes video tutorials, documentation, and much more.
Both the tools provide customized packages for their clients to make sure they can pick the one that works well with their businesses’ budget and goals. Sendible has 3 packages starting from $29 per month, and more details have been provided below:
- Creator ($29)– this package is for those who are starting their social media journey. It includes 6 social profiles and one-click reports.
- Startup ($49)– It can work well for small agencies and brands looking to grow at a faster pace through cross-promotion and streamlined collaborations. It allows 4 users to access the tool, 24 social profiles along with one-click reports.
- Traction ($89)– This package can help medium-sized enterprises to gain more engagement and visibility and includes 7 users, 49 social profiles and allow you to build 14 custom reports for better insight and understanding.
- Expansion ($199)– This package can be useful for large brands. It provides 15 users, 105 social profiles, and 45 custom reports.
Now that you have better information regarding Sendible’s packages, it’s time to see what Sprout Social has to offer:
- Standard ($99)- It offers 5 social profiles, paid promotion for Facebook, scheduling and saving posts, and much more, which can be appropriate for beginners or small businesses.
- Professional ($149) – It offers 10 social profiles, and along with the services offered in the Standard Package, you also get 9 other services for better management and results.
- Advanced ($249) – If you own a huge brand or business, then this package, which offers 10 social profiles, can help you manage your accounts and help you get higher visibility in no time.
Now that you have all this information, we hope you’ll be able to make an informed choice and grow your business in no time efficiently!
- The Prime Times to Post on Social Media Platforms [Infographic]
- 4 Essential Tools for Influencers Today
- What Your Business Needs To Better Reach Your Target Audience
- Internet Marketing Strategies to Make Your Business Stand Out in 2021
- How to Make a Post Shareable on Facebook
- Agorapulse Review
- Kicksta Review
- Viralyft Review