Oppo’s next generation of flagship phones seems to be on the horizon, and it may be quite different from its predecessor in terms of designs. In a slew of leaked pictures, the prototype of the Oppo Find X6 has been revealed. These images show all the changes that the company is looking to make. According to these images, a massive rear camera island will occupy a large portion of the rear panel.
Many likened the new island to that of the Xiaomi 12S Ultra, which also had a massive camera bump on the back. Xiaomi has since switched to a circular bump for its 2022 flagship. The Find X6’s camera module is shown to extend near the middle of the phone, which means that half the back is just the camera. When you lay down this phone, the camera bump is highly noticeable as the device tilts at a significant angle.
According to previous leaks, the large camera bump may be due to Hasselblad color fine-tuning that the company is reportedly using for Find X’s shooters. Additionally, the company is most likely pairing up this technology with its proprietary MariSilicon XPU for image processing. This will allow the Oppo Find X6 to have one of the best Android phone cameras.
Although no official details about the phone or its specifications have been revealed, the camera module is likely the most significant upgrade from the previous model. The rear shooters may also get an upgrade. Earlier rumors have suggested that the Oppo Find X6 and the Pro model will feature a 50MP Sony IMX890 sensor. This will be paired with a 50MP ultrawide camera and a 50MP telephoto camera.
Suppose the rumors prove true with the release of the Oppo Find X6 series. In that case, this phone will significantly upgrade from the previous model, which only featured a 13MP telephoto camera. No set launch date for the Oppo Find X6 has not been released, but it is expected that it will make its debut in February or March.
- The Galaxy S23 Ultra May Come With an Upgraded Camera and Night Mode Capabilities
- The Samsung Galaxy S23 Series Finally Has a Launch Date
- Google Pixel’s January 2023 Update Prevents Bluetooth Connectivity With Cars
- Colors for the Upcoming Samsung Galaxy Leaked-Muted and Dull Colour Scheme
- Motorola Reveals the Lenovo Thinkphone – A Laptop-Inspired Phone for Workaholics
- RAM Upgrade for the Rumoured Pixel 7a Could Make It the Best Budget Phone Yet
- The OnePlus 11 Finally Launched in China With a Black-Hole Inspired Camera and an Alert Slider