The Paramount Plus package has both sweet and savory elements. It offers every channel that you can imagine, from MTV to CBS, Nickelodeon to Comedy Central, and everything in between.
If you’re looking for something else to watch besides the same old fare on Netflix, Hulu, or Amazone Prime Video, series and movies from Paramount Plus and Paramount Pictures might be just what you need. In this tutorial, we will teach you how to access Paramount Plus in any region of the world, regardless of whether you want to pay for it or not.
Members of Amazon Prime Video have access to over a hundred more channels, one of which is Paramount Plus. So if you are interested in getting a piece of the Paramount Plus excitement for yourself, here’s how you can watch Paramount Plus no matter where you are in the world,
Key Paramount Plus Considerations To Keep In Mind
- Through Paramount Plus Amazon Prime, subscribers may access a wide variety of content, such as exclusive films, television shows, sporting events, reality television, news, comedies, and programs specifically for children.
- If you have Amazon Prime, you may sign up for a subscription to Paramount Plus by including the channel in either the Prime Video app or your Amazon Prime channels.
- On Amazon Prime, you have the choice to sign up for a Amazon Prime free trial of Paramount Plus; however, if you don’t cancel your membership before the free trial period ends, you will be charged for it.
What Is Paramount Plus?
CBS All Access has succeeded by its streaming platform Paramount Plus. You can access it via a variety of different devices, including mobile phones, PCs, smart televisions (like Android or Apple TV), and more.
The live broadcast of the regional CBS network is available through Paramount Plus, just as it was with its predecessor. In addition, subscribers can watch select movies, such as “The SpongeBob Movie,” in Dolby Vision on a variety of supported devices.
Is The Paramount+ For Free Or Do You Have To Pay?
Customers who have Amazon Prime may be curious whether they can save money by bundling their subscription with another program, such as Paramount Plus. This would allow them to avoid paying for two separate memberships.
Nearly all popular platforms for streaming videos online provide discounted packages of their services. The customer is able to select just the networks & providers that they are interested in watching, hence eliminating the need for a traditional cable subscription.
Amazon Prime Video users have access to Paramount Plus as one of the premium channels in their channel lineup. Although it is not among the free services provided, you don’t have to pay anything to try it out first.
With Paramount Plus free trial, the users get the opportunity to test out the service completely free of charge for a period of seven days if they sign up for Amazon Prime Video’s Premium plan. The ad-free edition has a monthly cost of $9.99 compared to the ordinary version’s monthly fee of $4.99. In addition, the Paramount Plus Premium Plan can be obtained at the price of $9.99 per month or $99.99 per year.
Through your Amazon Prime membership, Paramount Plus you can get a 7-day free trial. The free Amazon Prime Video application enables the users to stream on their devices.
After the free Amazon Prime trial time has expired, Amazon will continue to charge the user’s account on a regular basis unless they opt out of the service or cancel it.
Price Comparison: Paramount Plus And Other Streaming Services
The ad-supported Essential plan by Paramount Plus begins costs $49.99 per year and does not feature a live-stream solution from your regional CBS affiliate. This plan is the cheapest option available. At a cost of $99.99 per year, the Premium plan, formerly known as the Commercial Free plan, offers the best value. It provides streaming without advertisements but does feature the local CBS station. However, there may be brief commercial breaks in some of the programs.
The Max streaming service costs an average of $150 a year, making it one of the more expensive options; however, subscribers have access to Warner Bros. films that are set to be released in theaters in the near future.
You have the option to go with a version that is easier on your wallet but comes with advertisements for $100 per year. The plan is significantly less expensive, but it comes with a few compromises, it doesn’t allow mobile downloads and you also have to forego the theatrical releases of blockbusters like Matrix 4 and Dune.
At this point, Netflix is practically synonymous with online streaming; however, its subscription fees are pretty high. The cost of the Basic plan is $120 per year, while the cost of the Standard plan, which offers the best value, is approximately $186 per year.
It makes financial sense to pay $240 annually for the Premium tier of Netflix, which allows you to access and download video on as many as four devices simultaneously if you have friends who also wish to subscribe to Netflix. Netflix is the gold standard for global streaming services even though its subscription fees are far more than its competitors.
As it stands, for the time being, Paramount+ is an alternative that offers more value for the money than its competitors do. Its Premium plan has a lower annual price tag than Netflix’s Basic package, which costs $109.99. In addition, the Basic plan allows streaming on three devices, whereas the Netflix plan only allows streaming on two devices.
However, if you are interested in the theatrical releases, your only choice is Max, and you will need to pay a few additional dollars for that privilege. If you are interested in watching Disney exclusives, Disney Plus is an excellent choice to consider.
Step-By-Step Guide To Integrating Paramount Plus In Prime Video
When the Paramount Plus channel is added to Prime Video, Amazon Prime members will have access to exclusive material that is only available to Paramount Plus.
Launch Prime Video on a web browser on a desktop computer, log in, look for Paramount+ in the list of featured channels, and finally click on the channel icon.
To learn more about Paramount+, go to the top of the web page and click on the “Learn More” link.
Click the button labeled “Start Your 7-Day Free Trial ” to get started with your Paramount free trial, then confirm your payment information and click the button labeled “Start Your Free Trial” at the bottom of the page.
After the free trial period has ended, the user’s Amazon account will begin to be charged the full amount for the subscription.
Customers with Amazon accounts who have successfully subscribed to Paramount+ can watch titles using the Prime Video app on their mobile devices or a smart TV with the Prime Video channel installed.
They also have the option to watch content via the Paramount+ app, which is compatible with streaming on smart TVs in addition to mobile devices.
Nevertheless, customers need to verify both their Amazon account along with their subscription to Paramount+. In addition, the service can be found on the Paramount+ website.
Before the user may watch anything from Paramount Plus or paramountplus.com, they will first need to ensure that their Prime video free trial subscription is active.
Check the Paramount subscription information on the Paramount Plus website. It would be best if you activate the Prime Video service plus verify that you are subscribed to Paramount Plus.
How Do I Sign Up For A Paramount Plus Subscription Through Amazon Prime?
In order to access Paramount Plus content through Amazon Prime, you will first need to subscribe to Paramount Plus.
Please proceed by following the outlined instructions below.
- Head over to the official Amazon site.
- Enter your login name & password to sign in.
- Choose Your Prime Video from the list of available options under Your Accounts.
- Proceed to the Channels section, then enlarge the list.
- Select Paramount Plus and get your free trial started right away. Following the expiration of the initial free trial, the user will be subject to a monthly fee of either $4.99 or $9.99.
After completing all the requirements, the user will have their subscription to Paramount Plus activated.
How Can I Subscribe To Paramount Plus Using The Website Paramountplus.Com?
On the website of Paramount Plus:
- Proceed to the official site of Paramount Plus by using your web browser. On the website paramountplus.com, select “Try It Free.”
- Tap the Continue button after selecting the desired Subscription Plan.
- You will need to provide your full name, your active email address, and a strong password in order to establish an account. After that press the Continue button.
- After you have supplied the necessary payment information, choose the Start Paramount Plus option.
- Following the conclusion of the trial, the billing will immediately be issued.
Is It Possible To Get Paramount Plus For Free Via T-Mobile?
Is Paramount Plus free? How to get Paramount Plus for free?
Customers of T-Mobile are in luck since they can take advantage of a promotion that gives them access to Paramount+ at no extra charge for an entire year.
After signing in to T-Mobile, select the ‘Activate Subscription’ button. The users will then be asked to establish an account after being transferred to the Paramount+ website.
Those currently subscribed to T-Mobile and have Paramount+ accounts can still take advantage of this offer.
This promotion from T-Mobile is only valid for the Paramount+ Essential Plan (instead of the Premium Plan), which has a monthly cost of $4.99.
After the initial twelve months, the charges for Paramount Plus will be charged to the currently active payment method.
Is It Possible To Stream Paramount Plus On Amazon Fire Tv?
The fact that all devices and platforms can use Paramount Plus, including support for Amazon Fire TV, which is the most widely used streaming platform, is a huge plus point. The app is easy to set up and made available on the Amazon App Store for Fire TV.
If customers have an Amazon Fire TV, they can enjoy endless streaming by downloading the Paramount Plus application, logging into their account, and following the on-screen instructions.
Paramount Plus not working on firestick? Please follow the instructions below:
- After turning on the Firestick, navigate to the Home screen and tap the Find option from the menu.
- Click the button labeled “Search.”
- In order to proceed, the user must now type “Paramount Plus” into the search box and then click on the “Paramount Plus” suggestion.
- Select the First Suggestion that appears within the Category of Apps and Games.
- After you have completed the instructions, you will be able to install the application by clicking on the Download option.
- The procedure is time-consuming, but the program will be successfully downloaded into the smartphone.
Is Paramount+ Available On Amazon’s Prime Video Streaming Service If You Have Prime?
If you want to add Paramount Plus as a channel to your Amazon Prime Video subscription, follow the steps that are listed below.
- Start the Amazon Prime Video application on the streaming device you are using.
- Look for the Paramount Plus logo.
- Simply select the “Learn More” option located in the upper-right-hand corner of the screen.
- After that, the customer will be allowed to choose the subscription.
After you have finished all the steps, you can add the Paramount Plus channel to your Amazon Prime Video account.
How Do I Cancel My Subscription To Paramount Plus Through Amazon Prime?
Users of Amazon Prime can cancel their subscription to Paramount Plus by following the instructions outlined below.
- Visit the official Amaziwebsite of Amazon and sign in to access your account.
- Simply navigate to the Accounts & Lists section by selecting the “Your Account Name” link.
- To view the list of subscriptions, select the Memberships and Subscriptions tab at the top of the page.
- After choosing the Paramount Channel, you will need to select the Cancel Subscription option.
- When you see the prompt, all you need to do to cancel the subscription is click the confirm button.
Do Cbs All Access Subscribers Automatically Receive A Free Trial Of Paramount Plus?
CBS All Access offers users access to the network’s most popular movies and programming.
The customer receives access to all of the most popular series and movies that are broadcast on Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures, MTV, Smithsonian Channel, Comedy Central, and BET, along with other networks.
CBS All Access has been upgraded and improved into what is now known as Paramount Plus and now includes an expanded library of original programming. Users of CBS All Access often do not incur any costs to access the Paramount Plus service.
Can You Watch Regular Television Programming On Paramount Plus?
If you have a subscription to the Paramount Plus Premium Plan, you will have access to both live broadcasts and your local CBS stations.
Users have access to live TV that is broadcast around the clock, more than 40,000 episodes, as well as movies produced by Paramount Pictures.
Launching the Paramount Plus application on a device that can run it and selecting the Watch Free Episodes option is all a user needs to do in order to gain access to the free version of Paramount Plus.
Users who want to stream programming through their TV provider at no additional cost have the option of doing so through either the CBS TV Network site or the CBS app, which is downloadable from Amazon, the App Store, and Google Play.
How To Stream Paramount Plus Without Charge Through A VPN?
If you are located in a region in which Paramount+ is not available, you will need to usea virtual private network (VPN) to take advantage of the free trial. Simply sign up for Paramount+ along with a VPN service provider to access the content you want without cost. Simply cancel your Paramount+ membership before it auto-renews and request a refund from the VPN service provider during the first 30 days of your subscription.
- Download and set up the virtual private network.
- We recommend ExpressVPN as your initial VPN. Download the VPN app and install it on your smartphone.
- After launching the VPN software and signing in and completing the set-up process, you will be presented with a selection of server locations to choose from. Locate and connect to a server in the United States.
- Launch the Paramount+ website.
- With the help of the VPN, you should be able to open the Paramount+ site at this point. Register for the no-obligation trial version. When you are finished, enter the Paramount Plus login information for your Paramount account, and you will be sent to the home screen. Make sure to submit a request for a refund within the first thirty days if you do not intend to continue paying for the VPN service.
Paramount+ on Amazon Prime FAQs
- How Do I Access Paramount Plus On My Home Television?
Please read on for instructions on how to stream Paramount Plus on your television.
- The user must begin by launching the application known as Paramount Plus.
- To log in, click the button labeled “Sign In.”
- Go to the menu and select “My TV.”
- Share your email address and password with the subscriber.
- After that, choose Paramount Plus from the menu. Please log in to start streaming.
2. Where On The Prime Video Channels Can I Stream Live Tv With Paramount Plus Channels?
There is now the option to watch Paramount Plus on Live TV. Suppose you have a subscription to Paramount Plus through Prime Video Channels. In that case, you can stream live broadcasts from your regional television stations if you choose to do so. One hundred and ninety-nine percent of Americans watch live television.
People who are having issues with Paramount Plus are recommended to contact the Paramount Plus customer care service. If you are not getting a channel intended for your geographic region, you can inform customer service about the situation.
3. Why Are Paramount Plus Subscribers Asked To Pay For Certain Content When Watching It On Amazon Prime Video?
The prompt appears because of the limitations imposed by the license. A number of the series broadcast on Paramount Plus, such as Young Sheldon and NCIS: Los Angeles, are not posted on the Paramount Plus Channel.
If you are a subscriber to Paramount Plus, the popup will inquire whether you would want to purchase specific material from Prime Video. The Paramount Plus channel now provides access to an extra thirty thousand episodes and motion pictures.
4. Should I Check My Subscription Before Streaming Paramount Plus On Amazon?
Prior to streaming the Paramount Plus channel, you will not be able to verify that you have a membership to Paramount Plus.
Members of Amazon Prime have access to direct streaming of Paramount Plus using either the Prime Video application or the Amazon website.
There is no need to check the subscription at this time. By selecting Paramount Plus, you will be able to begin watching movies and television shows.
5. Why Do I Get An Error Message When I Try To Sign Into Amazon Prime Using An Account With Paramountplus.Com?
This problem can largely be attributed to two different reasons.
- The user has already signed up for Prime Video’s Paramount Plus channel subscription service.
In order to activate the subscription, the customer needs to connect to the Paramount Plus account using the username and password that were provided to them by Paramount Plus. Keep in mind that the user did not utilize their Amazon username or password when making their purchase.
- A subscription to paramountplus.com does not include an identity verification feature for users.
It will show a prompt for generating the paramountplus.com username & password, and then the user may use the credentials to sign in to Paramount Plus on the site. To get started, navigate to ParamountPlus.com/Amazon and follow the instructions on the screen.
6. How Long Does The Free Trial For Paramount Plus Last?
The free Amazon Prime trial that Paramount offers will continue for a week.
After the first week has passed, Paramount will automatically charge your card. You are, however, free to cancel the trial whenever you like.
7. Which Devices Support Paramount Plus?
You may access Paramount Plus on a wide variety of devices, such as Roku streaming players, Apple TVs, iPhones, and many others.
8. How To Watch Paramount Plus On Roku?
As we just discussed, if you would like to view Paramount Plus on your television, you will need a streaming device like Roku. After you’ve acquired a Roku streaming player and configured it, all that is left to do is navigate to the channel shop on your Roku and download the Paramount+ channel (application).
The next step is to register for an account with Paramount Plus and purchase a subscription to the service. Once you’ve done that, you’ll be able to enjoy Paramount Plus content on your Roku precisely as you would through the Paramount+ mobile app, with the exception that you’ll be watching it on your television instead of your phone or tablet.
However, as we will discuss in the following section if you subscribe to Paramount+ using your Roku account, you will also need to cancel it through that account.
9. Is Paramount Currently Offering Its Services In Asian Regions?
The Asian regions do not currently have access to Paramount Plus.
On the other hand, Paramount Plus disclosed its formal strategy to enter the Asian market in 2023. The Asian regions will soon have access to the Paramount Plus service.
Conclusion – Is Subscribing To Paramount Plus Worth It?
With Paramount Plus you can stream content in both live and on-demand. The content of Nickelodeon, CBS, and Comedy Central can be accessed through the service.
In addition, Paramount+ provides its subscribers with exclusive content, such as the relaunch of the “iCarly” series.
What you want from a streaming service is the most crucial factor. If you’re a fan of CBS, you should definitely check out Paramount+.
The Paramount+ is an excellent choice if you are searching for something suitable for children to watch. If you are particularly interested in the shows that are created specifically for that network, then you should probably check into other streaming options.
Whether or not you decide to sign up for a Paramount+ subscription is ultimately up to you.
If you are looking for a streaming service that offers a diverse selection of content, then you should consider giving Paramount+ a try.