Xfinity clients do have an idea of how tough it is to get access to multiple streaming platforms on their devices like Disney+ or HBO Max. However, it’s the opposite with Paramount Plus, which has been conveniently available on the Xfinity since the beginning. Hence, it’s true that customers can access Paramount Plus on Xfinity, and we will tell you how to get it.
Paramount Plus is a popular streaming service brought to us by Viacom CBS streaming, a branch of Viacom CBS. The fact that is very known throughout is because of the massive library it has instore. So every category viewer has something to keep them entertained thoroughly. Stay tuned till the end to find all you need as an Xfinity Flex and X1 user.
How To Add Paramount Plus To Xfinity?
To add Paramount plus to Xfinity, you will need to follow the steps we have stated below:
- You will require an Xfinity streaming box, one compatible with Xfinity Flex service, or a compatible Xfinity X1 series with an X1 TV. You may also need Xi6 and XiOne streaming boxes or the Xi5/Xi6 wireless TV box.
- You should also have the Xfinity internet service. Choose any level because that is up to you.
- Finally, you will need a subscription to Paramount.
How to Sign Up for Paramount+ on your Xfinity devices?
You can sign up for the Paramount+ on your devices by following the easy steps we have stated below:
- Start by launching the Paramount+ application on your Xfinity device.
- Now tap on ‘Sign up,’ and you will see a code on your TV screens.
- Now search paramountplus.com/xfinityon your laptops or your mobile phone web browser.
- Enter the on-screen code and then click on “Activate.”
- Now choose a subscription plan accordingly, and then click on “Continue.”
- Now create a Paramount+ account, or you can sign to an existing one and click on “Continue.”
- Enter your payment details and then click on “Start Paramount+.”
- A confirmation message will be displayed on your screen. You can now return to your Xfinity devices and stream your favorite content easily!
Is Paramount plus free on Xfinity devices?
Paramount plus does not come free on any Xfinity, and you can buy the service for $9.99 per month or $99 for the year.
How To Watch Paramount Plus On Xfinity?
After you are done with the signing-up process, it’s time you learn how to sign in and start watching with Xfinity Paramount plus.
- Start by turning on your TV and Xfinity’s stream box; ensure your internet connection is stable.
- Using the Xfinity TV remote, press the Xfinity button.
- Now in the list of applications, find Paramount+.
- Now select the app and, using your credentials, log in.
- You will now be given an option to select between signing on the web or the TV.
- If you choose your TV, you must enter your email and password. Whereas if you choose the web option, you will have to enter the code for the login on the CBS website.
How to Upgrade Your Paramount Plus to Premium on your Xfinity Flex and X1?
For paramount plus upgrade, you will have to follow the steps below:
- Visit the website paramountplus.com and then click on your name in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Now click on “Account,” and you will be redirected to this page.
- Keep scrolling until you see the “Upgrade” option in the Subscription and Billing option, next to Plan.
- Now select the “Premium” option and click “Switch Plan.”
- A confirmation screen will then pop up displaying your upgraded Premium status.
Xfinity Flex Channel List
The Xfinity Flex Channel List is a list of all of the channels that are available on the Xfinity TV service. It includes all major networks, local network affiliates, and sports channels.
Users can access Hulu, Prime, Spotify, HBO Max, Netflix, Disney+, and many other applications. You can also access over 10,000 movies and tv shows, including 200 channels and free applications such as Pluto, XUMO, and Tubi.
Xfinity live stream
Xfinity live stream offers some unique features that you won’t find on other streaming services, such as:
- Commercial-free viewing with no set schedules or time limits
- No ads during your favorite shows
- No monthly subscription fees
But remember that the Xfinity live stream is free for users who already have access to both the Xfinity TV and internet services. But for users who only have the Xfinity internet, you can watch selected channels and some on-demand content for free.
1. Why can’t I watch Paramount Plus on Xfinity?
Start by visiting paramountplus.com/xfinity on your laptops or mobile phones, and then enter your activation code. Now select “Activate,” and you can easily watch all the shows and movies on Paramount plus.
2. How do I activate Paramount plus on Xfinity?
Start by signing in to your Paramount plus account, then select paramountplus.com. You will then be presented with a website followed by a code. Now on your laptops or mobiles, enter the code that is displayed. Now click on “Activate” and refresh your screen. You can start streaming on your Xfinity Flex and Xfinity X1.
3. Is Paramount Plus free with Xfinity Flex?
No, Paramount plus is not accessible for Xfinity flex, and you must subscribe to it if you wish to access its content library.
You now know all there is to know about the Xfinity paramount plus. You can get it quickly using the steps we have stated above. Now activate, sign in and even change your Plan on the Xfinity Paramount Plus. Don’t miss the opportunity to stream through a library of content that awaits you.