Disney plus is a streaming service company known worldwide, gathering all your favourite films and TV series from Pixar, Disney, Marvel, National Geographic and Star Wars. Being a global service provider makes its content available in several languages with simple-to-access audio options. Thus, if you belong to a multilingual family and wondering how to change Disney plus language, the company gives you the best solution possible according to your desire.
Disney Plus Language Errors
It is not always your desire to change the language; sometimes, people might encounter language problems that need to be fixed due to a bug.
For instance, many Disney Plus members had to deal with the problem of viewing all the content in Spanish or having the language constantly switch to other languages a while back. The viewers initially believed it to be a cyberattack. However, most of the time, it was an internal bug that could be quickly fixed by calling Disney Plus Support.
So, if you experience any language-related problems, get in touch with Disney Plus Support. But before coming to any conclusions, you may simply change the language on Disney Plus by checking the audio setting in your profile.
Languages Offered on Disney Plus
Fortunately, the streaming service offers a wide range of language options for many of its content. Thus, with a growing selection of languages and subtitles available on Disney Plus, you can effortlessly personalise your viewing experience. For their original content, dubbing and subtitles are available in 16 languages mentioned below:
- Spanish (Latinoamerica)
However, at debut, four languages (English, English International, Spanish, Dutch, and French) will be available for library titles.
How to Change the Language on Disney Plus?
Disney Plus gives you several choices to alter the language of any movie or even your whole Disney Plus subscription. You can typically change the language in a few different methods; however, these audio options may vary based on the content you’re watching or where you are.
Read along to change your Disney plus language in a matter of seconds.
1. Disney Plus App – Change The Language
If using the Disney Plus app, follow the steps below to switch the current language to your desired one quickly.
First, you have to access your profile. For this, open the Disney Plus app and tap on the bottom right corner.
- Select “Edit Profiles” from the menu.
- Choose your profile, then choose “App Language.”
- Select the language of your choice.
- That’s it! The language on Disney Plus has changed!
- Now, tap “Done” in the upper right corner of the screen to see the updated version.
2. Change the Language on the Desktop Version of Disney Plus
The process of changing the language on a desktop is similar to the language changing through a mobile app. The only step that is altered is opening the Disney Plus website instead of the app. For your ease, read the below steps to understand in depth.
- Use your browser to access the website.
- In the top right corner, tap the “My Profile” option.
- Click “Edit Profiles” to begin.
- Select the profile you want to edit by clicking the pencil icon.
- Choose an app language from the selection menu and opt for the language of your choice.
- At the bottom of the screen, press the blue Save button. Now, you have successfully changed your language on the desktop version of Disney Plus.
3. Change the Language of a Specific Disney Plus Film
If you want to watch a Disney Plus film in your desired language, you have to follow the below steps:
- First, you have to pick a title.
- In the upper right corner of the video player, click the CC/Subtitles symbol.
- Select the Audio category and check whether your desired option is supported.
- If you find your language, click on it and enjoy the show.
4. Change the Disney Plus language on Your Apple TV.
The Disney Plus continuously alters language settings on Apple TV. Stop worrying about this issue. All it takes to fix is to follow the easy instructions below. The issue will be resolved in a matter of seconds.
- On your Apple TV, open the Disney Plus app, then choose a movie to watch.
- Use your Apple TV controller to swipe downward.
- At the top of the screen, choose Audio and opt for the language of your choice.
- That’s all you need to do to pick your desired language.
5. On Roku TV
The procedure for changing the language on a Roku TV is slightly different. This is how you do it:
- Navigate the home screen on your Roku TV and choose the “Settings” option by swiping down.
- Select “Language” via tapping on “System.”
- Choose the “Disney Plus” application.
- Now, choose “Language” from the menu.
- From the list of available languages, select the one you wish to use.
- Your Disney Plus Roku TV’s language has now been successfully adjusted!
6. On Fire TV
To change the language on Fire TV, read the following steps.
- Navigate to “Settings” on your Fire TV.
- Select “Preferences”.
- Decide on the language you want.
How to Alter the Disney Plus Subtitles?
Changing your Disney Plus subtitles while watching movies, say Spanish Disney movies, is pretty straightforward. Let’s unfold the steps to change the Disney Subtitles without hassle.
- To view a movie, use the Disney Plus app and select a film.
- A closed caption symbol will appear in the top right corner while viewing.
- When the subtitle menu appears, choose the language you want.
- Now, the Disney Plus content may be viewed again with new subtitles.
People also asked
How to turn off subtitles on Disney plus?
- Tap the display when a movie is playing back.
- The upper right corner will display two icons.
- Choose the Off option under Subtitles in the subtitles and audio menu.
- To go back and continue playback, press the X on display.
Why can’t I change the language on Disney Plus?
If you can’t switch the language on Disney Plus, it’s probably a glitch. Contact Disney Plus Support to find a solution.
Why are there different language options on My Disney Plus?
It’s possible that the language you selected for your Disney Plus account was not what you desired. Find the “Edit Profile” option, then choose the language you want to use for your profile.
Why does the selected language repeatedly change on my Disney Plus?
If someone gains unauthorized access to your Disney Plus account, it is a troubling situation. Check your account settings to ensure your payment info is kept private, and then get in touch with Disney Plus Support as soon as possible so they can help you fix the issue.
How can I switch back to the English version of Disney Plus?
The following is the process used to change the language on Disney Plus back to English:
- Access your Disney Plus account.
- Choose your unique profile.
- Modify the settings of your profile.
- Choose English from the selection, either American or British.
- Click done.
- Your Disney Plus service should switch back to English.
So, this was all about changing the language on Disney Plus. There are several languages available to choose from while watching your Disney content. Following the guidelines mentioned above, you can conveniently change the movies in your desired language and enjoy your favourite shows without hassle.