It’s no secret that anime has grown in popularity over the last few years. People of all ages are fans of anime. Thanks to the rise of streaming services such as Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime, viewers now have more opportunities to catch their favorite shows on-demand.
In addition to these streaming providers, there are also many anime-specific streaming apps like Crunchyroll and VRV. These on-demand services take a lot of stress out of keeping up with your favorite shows by providing all-in-one packages centered around specific genres or themes.
One Piece is amongst the most popular anime shows of all time. One could say that this series is more loved by viewers than Naruto and Attack Of Titan combined. We’ve got you covered if you’re also a big fan of One Piece and want to learn how to watch it on Netflix! Keep reading for more info about each season and movie of One Piece on Netflix.
The Story Of One Piece
The premise of this internationally loved series comes from the minds of Tomorrow Studios, and it focuses on a young man who goes by the name “Monkey D. Luffy.” He aspires to become a pirate and sails off for an adventure in the East Blue sea. His story begins years after the Ruthless era of the dangerous Pirates. Luffy wants to track down the treasure and take the throne as the new pirate king. His childhood hero, the most powerful pirate “Red-Haired” Shanks, is his inspiration. Luffy has finally assembled his crew: the Straw Hat Pirates, of which he is the leader.
The series and its charming characters quickly smote fans of Manga and Anime. There have been reports that the production company of One Piece, Tomorrow studios, is collaborating with Netflix to create a live-action adaptation of the much-loved series.
The reports and rumors of the live-action adaptation were confirmed by Eiichiro Oda, the author of One Piece manga and executive producer of the anime series, which sent waves of excitement and anticipation among the global fans of the show.
In more exciting news, it has been reported that the live-action ‘One Piece’ cast has been finalized after an arduous process involving talent from across the globe. We are thrilled to experience the outstanding acting skills of the actors in one of our favorite shows ever.
One Piece on Netflix: Which Seasons Are Available?
There are currently 20 One Piece seasons, and Netflix US users have access to only ten series. So how many episodes are in One Piece? One Piece episodes total 263. So, while a few seasons are missing, half of One Piece is accessible on the site. Most importantly, the first and arguably most crucial season of One Piece is available on Netflix, covering the beginning of Luffy’s journey.
If you are unfamiliar with the anime One Piece series and want to know where is the best place to begin the journey, then the first season is a great place to start. The origination of One Piece introduces viewers to the main cast of Straw Hat Pirates as well as lays the foundation of the show.
That’s not to say that new viewers can’t catch up and keep up with the plot. In fact, the episodic nature of One Piece makes it easy to jump in at any point without being lost or missing essential details.
One Piece is available in various other countries, including Canada, Australia, Brazil, and Mexico. However, none of these regions offer the entire series, episodes, or movies. The most extensive collection of One Piece series and movies on Netflix can only be found in Japan.
One Piece on Netflix: Which Movies Are Available?
There are 14 One Piece movies. Unfortunately, the Netflix US library has only two films: Episode of Chopper: Bloom In The Winter, Miracle Sakura, and Episode of Alabasta: The Desert Princess and the Pirates.
The majority of One Piece’s animated films are available on Netflix Japan, with 13 out of the 14 movies. The first movie, “One Piece: The Movie,” can be found near the beginning of the anime. While none of the films don’t have any direct impact on the plot of One Piece, they’re great for expanding the world of the show and introducing new characters.
The next One Piece movie: One Piece Film Red is expected to hit theaters in the US in August 2023. There are no indications of when the upcoming film will be available on streaming platforms like Netflix.
The following are One Piece movies in order of release year:
- One Piece: The Movie (2000)
- Clockwork Island Adventure (2001)
- Chopper’s Kingdom on the Island of Strange Animals (2002)
- Dead End Adventure (2003)
- The Cursed Holy Sword (2004)
- Baron Omatsuri and the Secret Island (2005)
- Giant Mecha Soldier of Karakuri Castle (2006)
- The Desert Princess and the Pirates: Adventures in Alabasta (2007)
- Episode of Chopper Plus: Bloom in the Winter, Miracle Cherry Blossom (2008)
- One Piece Film: Strong World (2009)
- Straw Hat Chase (2011)
- One Piece Film: Z (2012)
- One Piece Film: Gold (2016)
- One Piece: Stampede (2019)
- One Piece Film: Red (2022)
Why Isn’t Complete One Piece Available in Every Region on Netflix?
Unfortunately, this is how Netflix works to meet every region’s different demands and copyrights. All content, including One Piece, is distributed differently by Netflix in various countries.
Netflix distributes content regionally. Different regions have different demands.
Since One Piece is a Japanese manga series, more people are watching the show than in any other part of the world. Studios that own the movies and shows on Netflix have a greater understanding of regional demands and set their charges individually for each country.
That is why Netflix has country-specific libraries. Did you know that while all the Harry Potter movies are available on Netflix US, they are also geo-restricted in various countries.
How to Watch the Newest Episode of One Piece on Netflix?
There are only two sure-fire ways of watching One Piece on Netflix:
- Living in a region where One Piece is available on your Netflix Library
- Using a reliable VPN service that supports streaming by overcoming geo-restrictions.
How to Watch One Piece on Netflix from Anywhere Using a VPN?
Virtual Private Network (VPN) is a software that conceals its user’s online activity and identity by encrypting their IP address.
Netflix uses the IP address of its users to determine their location and then provides them with the content available in their region. You can change your IP address with VPN software by connecting through a server in a different country.
Thus, Netflix is tricked into unblocking that specific country’s content for you.
How Can You Watch One Piece On Netflix Through A VPN?
Follow the steps below to watch One Piece Netflix:
- Sign up for a premium VPN service and download its app. We recommend selecting a highly reputable, reliable, and trustworthy service to ensure worry-free streaming.
- To access the most extensive collection of One Piece content, pick ‘Japan’ from the list of server countries.
- Go to Netflix, log in and then search for One Piece.
- Enjoy watching!
How to Find and Watch Previous Seasons of One Piece on Netflix?
If you want to stream all episodes of the previous season of One Piece, then follow the steps below:
open Netflix and go to your account.
- Tap on the search bar and type One Piece.
- Once you find it, tap on it and find Episodes & Info at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Episodes & Info, and scroll down to see the Episodes tab.
- You will find the drop-down menu for selecting Seasons.
- Select the season you want to stream, then select the episode.
Why You Need a Virtual Private Network to Watch One Piece
The usage of a virtual private network, most commonly known as a VPN, confers numerous benefits to its users, including increased security and privacy, as well as the ability to access geo-restricted information from virtually any location. Using a virtual private network has multiple advantages, including the following:
- Kill switch — prevents your data from being obtained by unauthorized parties in the event that your connection is lost abruptly;
- Dedicated IP address – Having a dedicated IP address gives you the ability to access stuff that is geographically restricted without compromising your privacy;
- Unblocking One Piece – By utilizing a method known as “unblocking,” you will have the ability to view popular series like “One Piece,” even if they aren’t available in your area.
- Enhanced security – Enhanced security encrypts all online actions using robust protocols, preventing third parties from monitoring what you’re doing or where you are going online. This protects your privacy.
In addition, utilizing a Virtual Private Network (VPN) helps to protect your browser history while granting you unfettered access to streaming services such as Netflix and Hulu. A trusted virtual private network (VPN) can make streaming One Piece much more straightforward than it has ever been before because of its many capabilities.
Will Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) Prevent Bandwidth Throttling?
Yes. Your Internet service provider cannot monitor your web traffic because VPNs encrypt everything from beginning to end. They won’t be able to figure out if you’re using Netflix by analyzing the data packets your device sends and receives. In addition to this, they conceal the fact that you are talking with the IP address of Netflix. Your Internet service provider will only see that you’re connecting to a random IP address, which is the IP address of the VPN.
Because they lack that information, they are unable to reduce your Netflix streaming speeds selectively.
Unblock One Piece using a Free Virtual Private Network
These virtual networks are able to provide servers with high download and upload speeds, allowing for smooth video playback, as well as security features that assist in protecting user data while they are online. Access to content only available in particular countries, such as One Piece, can also be gained with the help of a free VPN service by bypassing geographical restrictions. These services can be a fantastic method for users to enjoy their favorite shows without additional fees or hazards as long as they take the necessary precautions to verify that the supplier they choose is reliable and offers decent customer care.
Unblocking One Piece Through Tor
Does Tor work for unblocking One Piece? To be honest, no. When we tried accessing Netflix while utilizing Tor, we were successful in doing so. But whenever we tried to watch a video on Netflix, the website sent us to this page with frequently asked questions. We were still taken to that page after following the instructions in the support article and installing the Silverlight plugins.
Who knows, maybe that’s just Netflix’s technique of restricting Tor traffic. Who knows. Given that the Internet Protocol addresses (IPs) of Tor exit nodes are available to the public, doing this is not particularly difficult.
Here you go! This way, you can stream any previous season and episodes of One Piece that you wish (subjective of its availability on Netflix).
We highly recommend keeping up with One Piece, especially since it seems like the series is on its way to its end. The story reaches a climactic conclusion and is full of exciting developments.
We hope this how-to article helped you learn how to watch One Piece on Netflix. Now there’s no excuse to catch up with the series or the latest episodes!Are you an anime fan? Learn about the top anime streaming sites here.
- 15 Best PG-13 Horror Movies (& Where To Stream Them)
- Where to Watch The Chosen Online?
- How To Enter Disneyplus.com Login/Begin 8-Digit Code
- 16 Best StreamEast Alternatives
- The Lord of The Rings: Where to Watch and Stream the Entire Trilogy
- The Hunger Games Movies in Order
- How to Cancel a Peacock Subscription
- 23 Best Los Movies Alternatives
- How to Watch the Twilight Movies in Order
- 10 Shows to Watch If You Love Yellowstone
- 40 Different Versions of Spider-Man, Ranked!