Peacock is the perfect platform where you will find all your favorite NBC Universal TV shows and movies. The content is quite a lot if you ask me, but if you believe you aren’t getting your money’s worth, you can cancel your Peacock subscription or even delete your Peacock account.
Stay tuned to find all there is to know about Peacock subscription cancellation. We have listed all the methods you would need, from web browsers to third-party applications.
How to cancel Peacock Subscription
Do you no longer wish to use Peacock premium and are wondering? How do I cancel Peacock? Then we have the instructions for your devices. Follow them to cancel the peacock subscription.
How to Cancel Peacock on an iOS device
You can use these steps to cancel a peacock subscription on any iOS device, whether your Macbook, iPad, or iPhone.
- Start by opening the Apple store on your device.
- Now use your Apple ID to sign in to your device.
- Now keep scrolling until you get to Subscriptions.
- Tap on the button ‘Manage’ and then select Peacock
- Now choose Edit and then tap on the cancel subscription.
Remember that this method applies if you specifically got your Peacock subscription using the Apple Application Store. For users who directly signed up on the Peacock TV, you are advised to use the web browser to log in to your account and cancel your subscription.
Unfortunately, you will not get anything if you are looking to get refunded after canceling your Peacock Premium Subscription. Instead, you will still get access to all the Premium features of the application until the next billing date.
How to Cancel Peacock Premium on Android
To cancel your peacock subscription on any of the Android-based devices, including Smartphones and Tablets, you need to follow the instructions given below:
- Start by opening the Google Play application.
- Then open your Profile menu, the button on the top-right of your screen.
- Then scroll and look for ‘Payments and Subscriptions,’ select it
- Tap ‘Subscriptions’
- Now search for ‘Peacock.’
- Tap on the button that says Cancel Peacock Subscription.
When it comes to this method, remember that it again applies specifically to the Peacock subscription through the Google Play Store. Now for users who signed up directly on the Peacock TV, use a web browser to log in to your account.
You won’t get refunds for canceling your Peacock subscription, but the good news is you still have access to the Premium features until the next billing date.
How to Cancel Peacock Subscription Online
You can use your computer or any other device with a web browser to cancel your Peacock subscription.
- Start by going to the peacocktv.com
- Now log in to your Peacock account
- Now open the Plans & Payments menu
- Select the Change Plan button and click on the Peacock free option displayed on the screen.
- Confirm, and then Voila, it’s done!
Remember that this method only applies if you signed up through the PeacockTV website. If you signed up for the Peacock subscription through a third-party service provider such as the Apple Store or your Google Play store, you would have to cancel it through the same application.
How to Change Peacock Subscription, Downgrade and Upgrade Your Subscription Plan
Peacock offers users a free version and two paid subscription options: Peacock Free, Peacock Premium, and Peacock Plus. You can quickly get any of these subscriptions according to your liking. All these subscriptions differ from each other in features, access to content, and advertising. You can upgrade from Peacock Free to Peacock Plus, Peacock Plus to Premium, and vice versa.
The instructions will show you the correct method to manage your account to make upgrading and downgrading easier for you.
- Go to the website Peacocktv.com and then log in to your account using your credentials.
- Now click on the Plans & Payments menu and select the Change Plan button on the screen.
- Now choose whichever plan you wish to get and confirm your choice.
- Voila, it’s done! Keep in mind that you can use this method if you use the website to subscribe to Peacock. Using Google Play or Apple Store, use the same techniques to change your plans.
How to delete Peacock Account
When deleting your Peacock account, there are a few things you need to go through before eliminating your account. We have listed down all the steps; follow them all, and get rid of them now.
- Start by going logging into your account using your Login credentials.
- Now click on Help Center.
- Select Manage my Account
- You will then be displayed with a screen showing you an option to delete your account.
- You will be led to read legal jargon related to your digital rights. Keep scrolling below and click on the deletion request; you get this if you are a U.S resident.
- But those who aren’t will have to email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the deletion of the account.
- Eventually, you will be led to the NBCUniversal Individual Rights Request Portal, where you can finally request to delete your account.
- Select the ‘Delete my Information’ button and then click on ‘Peacock’ from the ‘Select the Applicable Brand’ drop-down box.
- Now enter your name, email address, and the state you reside in. You will also be asked to prove that you are not a robot.
- After all, this is done, click on the ‘Submit’ done. You will eventually get an email telling you your account has been deleted. But this could take some time.
Why can’t I cancel my Peacock subscription?
You must contact the third party directly to cancel your existing subscription if you enrolled through a third party, for instance, Apple, Google, Roku, etc. Peacock does not have the power to cancel your existing plan in such cases.
How do I discontinue my Peacock subscription?
Log in to your account, and go to the Upcoming Payments options. From there, click on Cancel Payments.
You now know how to cancel a Peacock subscription; the method is very easy and takes a few minutes. In case you want to delete your account later, you can also do that with the steps we have listed above. Now quickly delete your Peacock subscription before the next billing date, so you do not have to pay for a streaming website you do not want anymore.