If you regularly sell your products in bulk quantities, your online store needs a woocommerce b2b solution that is regular in most online shops. Without using a Bulk Order Form for WooCommerce, your customers will probably have to navigate through the individual product pages. It can be a devastating and time-consuming task, and it may cost you an enormous amount of sales and revenue.
In particular, there are a variety of ways in which you can improve your customer’s purchasing experience and make the process more efficient and streamlined. You can easily set up a consistent bulk-purchasing functionality on your website with the bulk order form for the WooCommerce plugin. There are a lot of people who buy in bulk, and this article will show you how to make a WooCommerce order form for them.
What is a Bulk Order Form for WooCommerce?
Bulk Order Form for WooCommerce is a perfect and robust WooCommerce extension that provides you with an enormous number of ways to sell your products. At the same time, it allows you to customize your product tables without needing an expert on your side.
You can create a simple, flexible, and responsive product table with the essence of adding multiple options, i.e., search fields, sorting, pagination, filters, and vice versa, by using the Bulk Order Form for WooCommerce. Likewise, you can easily display your WooCommerce products in multiple ways, including list view, order forms, product catalog, and vice versa. Also, you will be able to highlight the field of products you want in a table format.
The following are some of the features of the Bulk Order Form for WooCommerce:
- Drag and Drop Product Table Builder – Drag & Drop columns into the dotted box (the dotted area will be showcased on the front-end screen).
- Complete Responsive Design View – Tables are considered fully responsive, and they will instantly adapt to suit multiple screen sizes.
- Sorting and Filtering Options – Search options constitute a filtered dropdown list, i.e., customers can filter by a category, tab, color, or product size.
- Significant Pagination Options – You can easily choose to display the pagination option in the product table if you have multiple pages.
- Column Customization – Highlights extra columns including SKU, weight, dimensions, stock, tags, and vice versa.
- Complete Product Data Control – Enlists specific products based on category, tag, status, custom taxonomy terms, custom field values, or date, i.e., the date is based on day, week, or month.
- Automatic Add to Cart Button This button enables customers to add items to their cart.
- Bulk Quantities: Show or hide the quantity chooser so that customers can easily select a quantity directly from the product table.
How to Setup and Configure a Bulk Order Form for WooCommerce?
The following are the steps required to set up and configure the WooCommerce Bulk Order Plugin:
- Download the .ZIP file from your WooCommerce Account.
- Navigate to the WordPress Admin > Go to Plugins > Click on Add New and upload the plugin with the downloaded file and click on Choose File.
- Click on ‘Install Now’ and then ‘Activate’ the WooCommerce extension.
- Go to > Bulk Order Form for WooCommerce.
- Go to General Settings > Make changes as per the user’s preferences.
- Click the Save Changes button.
Product Table Layouts
The following are the steps required to manage the settings of the product table:
- Go to WooCommerce and click on “Product Table.
- Click on Add New.
Now, you need to do the following aspects:
- Enter the table title.
- Drag and drop the columns into the dotted box.
The product table will be considered a column that can be dropped into the dotted area and easily displayed at the front-end.
- Now, click on the columns to edit.
It has been considered as column tags are editable and placed in the dotted area. Along with the columns, tags outside the dotted line are not considered editable.
Types of Columns
The following are some of the column types, which are as follows:
The purpose is to display the WooCommerce product ID.
- Enter the column name and width (pixels or percentage). It isn’t considered essential to enter the column width.
- Now save the changes.
The purpose is to display the WooCommerce product title.
- The user needs to enter the column name and width in percentages or pixels. It isn’t essential to enter the column width.
- You can select whether to associate the product title with the single product page or not.
- Now you can save the changes.
The purpose is to display the product SKU. You can enter the SKU from the WooCommerce Product Settings.
- Enter the column name and width (in pixels or percentage). It is not important to enter the column width.
- Now, you can click on save changes.
Compatibility and sturdiness:
Bulk Order Form for WooCommerce is compatible with the following WooCommerce extensions:
1. Wholesale for WooCommerce
The Bulk Order Form for WooCommerce is completely supported and compatible with the Wholesale for WooCommerce extension, enabling you to provide discounts to your wholesalers based on their user roles. By using the Bulk Order Form for WooCommerce, the wholesalers can easily see the discounted prices and the amount they save on each product in a tabular view. This makes it easy for wholesalers who want to add big orders every week or every month.
2. Supports Name Your Price Extension
3. Supports Invoice Payment Gateway for WooCommerce
Bulk Order Forms for WooCommerce is completely compatible with the Invoice Payment Gateway for WooCommerce. It lets customers send products to the checkout through the Bulk Order Form’s product tables to see the invoice payment gateway that works best for them.
If you want to get started with the Bulk Order Form for WooCommerce,
- Purchase the Bulk Order Form for WooCommerce.
- Download and install the WooCommerce extension.
- You can activate, setup, and configure the extension.
- Setup multiple user roles, pricing of products, a registration form, and many more.