While using Facebook, so many of us suddenly get a Facebook log-in notification from a different part of the world. Now, this might seem sketchy at first, but it indeed has happened to most of us. Or you might be using the public library and have left the Facebook desktop open there. That’s when the log-out of all devices feature comes in handy.
But if you’ve never done this and want to learn how to log out of your Facebook account, keep going!
How to Log Out of Your Facebook Profile On Your Desktop
If you’re logged in on Facebook Desktop and want to log out, then this is how you need to log out:
- Open the Facebook website on the browser you logged into your account before.
- Now tap on the arrow that you’ll find on the top right corner of your Facebook desktop screen.
- From the drop-down menu, go to the bottom of your screen.
- You will see a Logout option in the menu; tap on that.
- A prompt will appear, asking if you want to log out; tap on OK.
- Voila! You will be logged out.
Logging Out Of Your Facebook App on Mobile
Log out using the instructions we have provided below:
- Start by opening your Facebook application on your mobile phone.
- IPhone users need to tap on the three lines in the bottom right corner of their screen. For Android users, the lines will be on the top right corner of your screen.
- Scroll all the way to the bottom of the menu.
- Tap on the logout icon; a prompt will appear confirming if you wish to log out for sure. Click on the Logout option again.
- You’re now good to go!
Log Out Of All Devices You are Signed In
Here are all the steps you need to follow to sign out of your devices:
- On your web browser, open Facebook.
- Now tap the downward-facing arrow on the right corner of your screen.
- When the menu appears, click Settings and Privacy, then tap the Settings option.
- In the Settings menu, open the Accounts Center and select See More in Accounts Center.
- Now choose your Facebook account, and then go forward and choose the Password and Security, which is on the left side.
- Under the Security checks, tap on the When you’re logged in.
- Select your account, and then check the list of Facebook logins you have made.
- Choose the Select All option and then click on the Log out, which will lead to you logging out of all devices.
- But before it does, a prompt will appear for confirmation.
So next time you leave your accounts logged in, do not rush back to the Internet Cafe or the library. Instead, just use the steps we mentioned to log out of Facebook desktop or from a friend/acquaintences mobile phone. If you’re paranoid and have private information, you can walk back to check on the computer you were using or hit up your friend and ask them to check if you have logged out.
But the method we have provided works 100% and allows you to see how long ago it was online. This way, you know someone isn’t using your account or if they are.
- Facebook’s Configuration Change Turns News Feeds Into Chaos
- How To Create An Oculus Account Without Facebook?
- How to Make a Post Shareable on Facebook
- Facebook Dynamic Ads: Tips to Drive More Product Sales
- How To Get Facebook Votes With Residential Proxies?
- How to See Who Views Your Instagram Profile