You may see how headphones come in various shapes, colors, and sizes nowadays. Some are just your average headphones, but some of them are pretty unique. They have RGB lights and cat ears, making them a cute and fun purchase.
Cat ear headphones have been quite the hype! Over time they have become quite a popular gadget and something many people want. However, if you are looking to purchase cat ear headphones, you know choosing isn’t as easy as it seems. Apart from the cute look, you may have to consider quite a few specifications and details to ensure they work well and serve the purpose.
You are in luck! If you find out what you are looking for, purchasing becomes relatively more straightforward. Moreover, after you find which cat ear headphones are best in the market, you have to add them to the cart. Let’s dive in and find out all there is to know about the cat ear headphones!
Adult Cat Ear Headphones
1. Razer Kraken Kitty
Razer has been in the market for quite some time and has produced good quality, comfortable headsets, and excellent sound quality headphones. One of their unique manufacturing is the Razer Kraken Kitty Headphones.
- It has the THX 7.1 spatial surround sound, which is perfect and provides audio realism. This is excellent for gaming and has spatial sound making the headphone experience pretty good.
- The headphones are pretty comfortable and have a cooling gel infused in the cushions to prevent overheating.
- The Kitty ear has chroma lighting on the ears and has a snake logo through which you can interact with the audience using multiple emojis. You can also get alerts through the Razen application.
- Active Noise Cancellation? Yes, yes! The razer cat ear headphones have a cardioid mic which eliminates any background noise so you can get crystal-clear audio and communicate properly.
- It also has a spatial on and off toggle, volume up and down, and USB port compatible with computers and laptops.
2. Brookstone Wired Cat Purple Headphones
Gamers, these purple cat ear headphones are for you! If you are looking to get gaming headphones that are cushioned, comfortable, and can block out background music so you can enjoy a good session. These Brookstone cat ear headphones are premium headphones you need!
- The Brookstone cat ear headphones help you shift from gaming to music and vice versa. If you are done listening to your favorite tracks, these headphones will help you switch—just simple plug in the detachable boom mic that comes with it for gaming.
- They even have external cat ear headphones for music, with 4-ohm impedance—the 200Hz-18KHz as their frequency response.
- It has USB compatibility, which helps you charge your headphones and use them for up to 5 hours.
- You also get forward and backward control buttons to increase and decrease your volume. Now listen to songs by raising them or just reducing them and keeping them at a decent volume.
- Noise reduction? Yes, yes! It has over-the-ear padding, which reduces any noise from the background.
- It has LED accent lights, which you can control independently.
3. Kitty Stereo Gaming Set
The Kitty Stereo Gaming Set is a two-in-one headset for all those looking to get their hands on wireless cat ear headphones and the perfect cat ear headphones gaming. It comes with a wired gaming headset and the wireless Bluetooth music headset. You can use it to listen to your favorite tracks at home, during traveling, and for gaming as well whenever you need to.
- The headphones have a subtle yet straightforward design and can be used during sports, attend calls, movies, and music.
- The Wired Gaming Mode is compatible with PS4, PS5, Xbox One, PC, Laptop. All of these devices are 3.5mm interface devices and connect pretty easily.
- But for, those who do not have a 3.5mm interface may need an additional adapter to connect.
- You can also use an additional mic which you can use to pick up your voice and reduce any background noise. These cat earphones with a mic are an excellent option for those looking for an all-in-one.
- The Bluetooth cat ear headphones can only connect with your phones, tablets, and laptops in Bluetooth mode. Bluetooth mode does not work for your gaming gadgets.
- The headphones are perfect if you are looking for user-friendly, compatible, convenient connectivity and need any software download.
4. SOMIC G951 Gaming Headset
For those looking for cat ear headphones gaming? The Somic G951 is a gaming headset with wider compatibility with PCs/laptops. This is the perfect blingy gift for girls looking to get ahold of excellent quality sound headphones.
- The cat ear headphones have excellent drivers providing high-quality sound through the 40mm drivers.
- It has Virtual 7.1 surround sound through which you can achieve audio realism, making it an excellent choice for cat ear headphones gaming.
- It has an ergonomic design and comes with breathable earmuffs, soft leather earpads, a versatile headset, and cat ears that can be removed.
- It is quite functional with a vibration switch, volume control during usage, a button for LED lights, and even a microphone switch.
- The LED lights are bright and look pretty fancy when they light upon the cat’s ear.
- This is a cat ear headphone with mic, which can be removed and added whenever needed. The microphones have high clarity and are pretty comprehensive with different environments.
5. Razer Kraken Kitty Quartz Edition
Razen Chroma brings you an excellent edition of Kitty Ears. It has multiple colors, effects, glowing earcups, and lighting on the cat ears. You can customize the Razer cat ear headphones according to your liking.
- The cat ear headphones are designed to be comfortable and long-lasting. The ear cups are padded and have a cooling gel inside them which keeps your air cool in heating cases.
- It has responsive stream lighting and can help you respond to people with shout-outs, alerts, emoticons, and that can all be done with the streamer companion application.
- The cat ear headphones with a mic have active noise canceling. You can improvise your stream production by blocking out all the background music.
- THX Spatial 7.1 surround sound, which comes with accurate audio and superior audio assisting in immersion, shift from gaming to movies and then music using these headphones.
Cat Ear Headphones For Children
1. Riwbox Bluetooth Cat Ear Headphones
The Riwbox toddle cat ear headphones are the perfect pair of headsets you can get for your children. These kid headphones are a combination of fun, have a cat-ear with RGB lights, and come with a lighting theme. The Riwbox CT-7 headphones have a glowing cat cartoon that lets people know how you are feeling.
- It has a powerful 5.0 Bluetooth and 40mm speaker bringing quality to you in cat ear headphones. It has a natural sound and strong bass, making things quite convenient. You can connect easily, and the pairing is shown easily on your ipads and phones.
- It has an on and off LED light option, and you can open it by pressing holding the M button on your headphones. The lights can also be switched off when using the Bluetooth cat ear headphones to reserve power.
- It has a foldable design Bluetooth wires and can be worn anywhere. The headphones are lightweight and comfortable too.
- There is a switch on both sides; change the track, go to the previous song, increase or decrease the volume.
- You can use them while charging it, and the cable support facilitates smartphones, PCs, and even music players.
2. MindKoo Bluetooth Cat Ear Headphones
These are the perfect Bluetooth cat ear headphones that you can get for children. It comes in 7 colors and has four modes, making the experience quite fun and exciting. You can now control volume, answer calls quickly and increase or decrease your sounds with ease.
- They have an excellent battery life! With a built-in battery of 900 mAh, you can recharge the battery whenever your headphones are on the brim of cutting out. It can easily last you for up to 70 hours which is excellent considering your kid does not have to worry about charging it every 3-4 hours.
- It has a noise cancellation element that works excellent during calls. The cat ear headphones with mic have buttons that allow you or your children to attend calls hands-free while playing games, doing homework, or even during meetings and paperwork.
- It has a cute cat ear with 7 LED flashing lights. It also comes with four different settings: the all-on, Just ears, Just cups, and all flashing.
- The cat ear headphones are suitable for parties and family gatherings.
- They provide you with excellent sound quality with the Stereo HD sound. It has a strong bass and is Bluetooth cat ear headphones with 5.0 Bluetooth.
- They are wearable because of how comfortable they are since they are ergonomic cat ear headphones, you can wear them in long listening classes and sessions with your children.
- They have excellent compatibility and work well with tablets, phones, iPads, iPods, and Android devices. How cool!
3. Riwbox CT-7S Kids Headphones
These cat ear headphones for kids are available in purple and green colors. It has a lighting theme, music, color and is embedded with LED lights. It even has a glowing Riwbox cat cartoon that helps you show everyone in your surroundings how you feel by choosing the glow.
- The difference between the CT-7 and the CT-7S is that the CT-7S has a volume control of 85d8 and is perfect for kids because of this feature. Whereas the CT-7 is more focused on sound quality and provides headphones for kids and teenagers.
- It is an excellent Bluetooth cat ear headphones with a 5.0 Bluetooth upgrade. It makes the bass strong, and the sound flow pretty natural.
- It has LED lights, which can be opened or closed. If you use the headphones during Bluetooth mode, you can also turn off the blinking light to avoid wasting the battery.
- It is pretty attentive towards the wellness of all the kids using these cat ear headphones. According to feedback from parents, these headphones are pretty helpful with autism issues too, which is excellent!
- It has both wired and wireless modes, which has switches helping you switch modes. You can make phone calls and turn the music up and down to have a great time.
4. Aresrora Wireless Bluetooth Kid Headphones
Aresrora wireless cat ear headphones come in different headphones. It has FM Radio, TF Card, and Aux, making connectivity easier. The cat ear headphones with mic are for iPad, Kindle, iPhones, Laptops, PCs, and even your TV.
- The headphones are pretty comfortable, and even after a long set of hours, you can still feel great.
- It is pretty easy to store in school bags because of its foldable headband, versatile, and easy to carry.
- You will find the following buttons on your headphones: Power button, Play, and pause buttons, attending call button, Bluetooth modes, LED lights switch on and off, the previous song, and next song button too.
- The earcups have padding, which is hypoallergenic and can accommodate an adult-sized head as well.
- The cat ear headphones are safe with the built-in circuitry volume, which ensures the pressure caused by the sound is controlled down to a level favorable for kids.
- This is the perfect go-to for kids; your child will get comfort, a strong build, and a fun set of headphones.
- It has 3 LED shining flashlights while music is streaming and the ring light of the ear cups glows. Looks pretty cool!
5. Woice Bluetooth Cat Ear Headphones
Woice Bluetooth cat ear headphones are one of the best gifts for children. Not only do these headphones come with cute cat ears and a panda design, but the volume control they have is perfect for kids. It has glowing LED lights and can be the perfect bling for your kid!
- The cat ear headphones are wired and wireless, allowing you to connect with your devices such as PCs, laptops, and even phones. It is compatible with Notebooks and PSPs too.
- The Bluetooth cat ear headphones can close or open the lights while listening to songs. Turning it off would save you more battery!
- The battery endurance is quite good. You can easily use it for 8 hours on the maximum level and even LED lights.
- You can use these headphones during travel because they are versatile, adjustable, and pretty lightweight.
- It is perfect for kids from 2-16 years old!
6. iClever HS01 Kids Headphones
iClever headphones are one of the safest options recommended for kids because of how sturdy they are. These boost care headphones are comfortable and quite compatible.
- The headphones are pretty satisfying and complete. They come with a 3.5mm headphone jack. It can efficiently work with Chromebooks, notebooks, smartphones, iPads, tablets, Kindle, and even Switch.
- They come with a unique cat-like design. These clever headphones come with two cat ears on the top of the headphones’ headband.
- These headphones are cute and fancy, and would any girl be happy because of how girly they look with the cat ears.
- The iClever headphones are made out of non-toxic materials and made sturdy. These won’t be harmful to your kids at all!
- The design is wearable for hours and has a durable frame. You can twist the headband of the headphones and can adjust to numerous head shapes. The earmuffs of the cat ear headphones are also quite comfortable. The clamping pressure is also relatively more minor.
- It has high-level surround sounds and dual power sound stage drivers. All your kid hears is natural sound, so you do not have to worry about the songs being too loud. The headphones are child-safe and are made to keep their ears damage-free.
- The earcups are also swiveling, so the cat ear headphones do not stay in one position. Grab these now if you want something safe for your kids!
7. GBD Unicorn Kids Headphones
Are you looking for something cute? These GBD headphones are the right ones for you!
These unicorns have flashing lights, a foldable design, and a design that would be perfect for kids in the age bracket 3-12 years.
- These headphones are pretty comfortable and made out of environmentally friendly material. They come with an earpad with soft cushioning no radiation, making it even more wearable than it is, and are a right fit.
- They have wider compatibility with a by-default 3.5mm headphone jack. The jack is compatible with laptops, PCs, phones, tablets, iPads.
- These are the perfect cat ear headphones gaming for your little ones!
- They are fancy and girly with LED glowing lights on both ears.
- Both adults and kids can use these. All those adults who like collecting cute items can purchase this!
It’s always helpful to know the best products in the market. This helps avoid making any lousy purchase and allows you to spend your money effectively. With the popularity of Cat ear headphones, we have made a list of some of the best adult and children headphones. The in-depth specifications will quickly help shape your decision and help you get the correct item! So what are you waiting for? Grab these trendy cat ear headphones.