T Mobile deals offered by T-Mobile, especially the Go5G Next plan, are like presents that keep on giving more and more. Phone plans offered by T-Mobile, especially the Go5G Next plan, are like presents that keep giving more and more.
T-Mobile is making a highly compelling case for switching cell service providers, and if you have even the slightest complaint about your current carrier, you should consider T-Mobile. Some T-Mobile members are eligible to receive three free streaming subscriptions today.
To date, the promotion that has been running the longest is Netflix T Mobile on Us, while Apple TV Plus on T-Mobile US has just recently joined the competition. In the interim, MLB.TV has been provided at no cost as part of T-Mobile Tuesdays. Hulu is now available for free, which is a new offer.
Beginning January 24, members of T-Mobile Go5G Next will be able to access all of Hulu’s library without having to spend a single dime. Given that the Hulu with advertisements plan often costs $7.99 per month, Go5G Next subscribers can save $95.88 per year simply by being T-Mobile customers.
Adding Hulu to the already impressive lineup of streaming services offered by T-Mobile, which also includes Netflix, Apple TV+, and MLB.tv, may result in annual savings of almost $400. Unfortunately, on the same day, Netflix access is going to be reduced to the regular version with advertisements for consumers. This is a disappointment, but at least it will continue to be free.
This is absolutely wonderful news! There is no doubt that having Hulu as part of your T-Mobile package at no additional cost can be a very appealing plus. Please allow us to assist you in getting the information you need to get the free Hulu subscription.
Here is what you need to know:
Who Is Eligible
- T-Mobile customers who subscribe to the Go5G Next phone plan are currently eligible to receive this deal. You can verify your T-Mobile account or get in touch with customer care if you are unsure of which plan you are now subscribed to.
- There is a possibility that ex-Sprint customers who were eligible for Hulu within their plan prior to the merger with T-Mobile could also be eligible.
Obtaining Your Free Hulu Subscription
- Visit the Hulu on Us page for T-Mobile at the following address: https://help.hulu.com/s/article/add-T-Mobile
- Click the “Get Hulu on Us” button.
- You will be taken to the official Hulu site after this prompt. Please sign in to your Hulu account if you already have one. Sign up for a new account if you are new to Hulu.
- In order to set up the Hulu account, simply follow the on-screen steps.
- After you have created your account, you can access Hulu (With Ads), which provides you with access to thousands of popular movies, shows, and other content.
Important Things To Consider
- The fact that this deal is for Hulu (Including Ads) indicates that you will be subjected to commercial breaks while you are watching content on the platform. If you pay an additional monthly price, you have the option to subscribe to Hulu (No Ads).
- With each qualified T-Mobile line, you are only allowed to make one claim for this offer.
- If you terminate your T-Mobile Go5G Next plan, you will lose your complimentary Hulu package.
Additional Tips To Keep In Mind
- You can stream Hulu on various devices, including your television, smartphone, tablet, and computer.
- It is possible to download content from Hulu to your device so that you can watch it offline.
- By paying an additional charge, you can subscribe to a number of add-ons that Hulu TMobile offers. Some examples of these add-ons include Disney+ and ESPN+.
Negative Aspects Of The Offer
As customers of T-Mobile and a subscriber to Hulu, We were pretty excited when we initially saw this offer; but, the fact that it is just the ad-supported Hulu tier, in addition to the condition that you have a Go5G Next plan, rather soon dampened our excitement in the offer.
Despite the fact that we have assessed an earlier T-Mobile plan that they no longer sell, the value of Go5G Next is quite good; nevertheless, your experience may vary in this regard. Considering that I now subscribe to the ad-free tier of Hulu and cannot fathom ever having to switch to the ad-supported plan, the second element is the actual deal-breaker for me.
Now, T-Mobile announced that its T Mobile free Netflix on Us plan will be changing to the Standard with Ads plan beginning on January 24 as well. This offer does include the option of paying the difference to get the ad-free tiers. Hence, there is hope that Hulu on Us will follow suit and offer the same choice.
Although those particulars are a source of disagreement for us, there is no doubt that the new incentive that T-Mobile is offering to its Go5G Next subscribers is an excellent value addition. The bonus is worth nearly one hundred dollars per year. As of January 24, you will be eligible to activate the deal if you are subscribed to a T-Mobile Go5G Next plan; therefore, you should begin preparing for your Hulu watch party.
What Are The Best Aspects Of Hulu?
There is an abundance of excellent content available on Hulu, which includes some of our favorite original series, such as Only Murders in the Building and The Bear, as well as treasures, such as The Creator, Rye Lane, Palm Springs, and Infinity Pool.
That’s not to mention that you can satisfy your craving for reality television with its vast series, which includes The Masked Singer, Love Island (UK), The Bachelor, and The Kardashians. Even though it is not ideal to be forced to view a few advertisements per hour, it is much simpler to disregard the intrusion when you are not paying any money for the streaming platform.
What Are Some Other Streaming Services That T-Mobile Provides?
If you have a T-Mobile Magenta Plan with a minimum of two lines, a Magenta MAX plan with just one line, or the Go5G Plus plan, you are eligible to receive a complimentary T Mobile Netflix Basic Plan. This plan allows you to stream standard-definition content on only one screen at a time.
If, on the other hand, you are looking for something a little bit more superior, T-Mobile customers can upgrade their Magenta Max plan to include two or more lines in order to obtain a TMobile Netflix Standard plan. This plan provides high definition and the ability to watch content simultaneously on two screens inside the same household.
However, it is not all that customers of T-Mobile may get: In addition to providing free TMobile Apple TV Plus for a period of one year, they also offer it for as long as you have either the Magenta Max or the Go5G Plus plan. Both new and existing subscribers of the two plans will be eligible to take advantage of the Apple TV+ discount.
Users of iPhone T Mobile who have not subscribed to the Max plan or those subscribed to Go5G are still eligible to receive a free trial of Apple TV+ for a period of six months. Simply logging in via your T Mobile deal account is all that is required of you in order to redeem.
Additionally, beginning on January 24, T-Mobile’s most recent offer provides its Go5G Next subscribers with access to Hulu (with advertisements) for the duration they maintain their current plan.
Adding Hulu to the existing Netflix and Apple TV+ bundles makes T-Mobile’s entertainment value proposition quite strong. Remember, the free Hulu offer only applies to the “With Ads” tier. You can upgrade to the ad-free version for an additional monthly fee. Also, keep in mind that you lose your free Hulu subscription if you cancel your Go5G Next plan.
Your free Hulu subscription on T-Mobile is waiting for you; we hope this information helps you to get it! If there are any other concerns or if you require additional support, please do not hesitate to ask.