Some time ago, Microsoft announced that users of the system would download Android applications to the desktop. Users who have Windows PCs with Intel, AMD, and Qualcomm processors can access Android apps directly from the Microsoft Store.
Such a solution for android applications on Microsoft OS was the dream of many users. Now, this dream has become a reality. And then a snowball of ideas rushed from the developers.
So Techcrunch reports that Google has begun rolling out a limited beta test of its newly announced Games for PC product in three overseas markets: South Korea, Taiwan, and Hong Kong. Not surprisingly, this news attracted the owners’ attention to Microsoft systems.
Already you have the opportunity to install the latest Windows 11 beta build and start properly using the Android apps on Windows 50 that are currently available.
Forbes also notes that Microsoft has redesigned its app store and other digital content on Windows to make it more attractive and said that developers would use their trading platforms to avoid paying any fees to the tech giant. This article will guide you on using Android apps on Windows 11.
What is required to install Android apps on Windows 11?
- First of all, your Windows 11 OS build must start at Build 22000. xxx and meet the hardware requirements, including a 1 GHz or faster processor, at least 4 GB of RAM, 64 GB or more of internal memory, and a 720p HD display and a diagonal of 9 inches, among other things.
- You also need to have Microsoft Store version 22110.1402.6.0 or higher. You can update the Store by checking them out in the Library and clicking the “Get Updates” button. By the way, it is essential to do this if you work in a software development company.
- The PC must be in the beta channel and set to the US region. Here’s how you can sign up for the beta channel.
How to install Android Apps on Windows 11?
- Open the Microsoft Store and find the app you want to install.
- The Windows subsystem menu for Android will appear in the Microsoft Store app.
- Click the “Install” button in the Microsoft Store app. In the Amazon Appstore information menu overlay, click “Next” in the Amazon App Store overlay menu.
- Then, you can start downloading the application.
- Once downloaded, click “Open Amazon Appstore.”
- Here you will need to sign in or create a new Amazon.com account.
- After logging in, you will see a list of all Android apps currently available for use on your Windows 11 PC. To install any app, you can click “Get” below it and click “Download” to confirm. It will install this application on your computer, and you can access it through the start menu or Windows search.
As you can see, there is no particular difficulty in installing android applications on Windows 11, but it will take some skill to do this. In any case, you can also contact an app development company, where qualified specialists develop mobile applications that will also be compatible with Windows 11.
- How to Fix Avast Not Opening on Windows?
- How to Check How Much VRAM You Have on Windows 10?
- How To Uninstall Internet Explorer Windows 10
- How to Change Your Account Name on Windows 10
- How To Fix Dragon Age Inquisition won’t Launch in Windows 10?
- How to Fix Broken Registry Items In Windows 10
- How To Fix Kernel Security Check Failure stop code in Windows 10
- What is TAP-Windows Adapter 9.21.2?
- Windows Defender vs Avast